Tuesday, February 8, 2000

More Great Parties!

Mondays:

Tools Are for Women Too! - Morden Craftwoman Monday
The Girl Creative - Just Something I whipped up
Making the World Cuter - I made the world cuter today
Skip to my Lou - Made by you Mondays
Sumo's Sweet Stuff - Sumo's Sweet Stuff
Between Naps on the Porch - Met Mondays
The Cottage Instincts - Make it for Monday
The Twice Remembered Cottage - Make your Monday
The Persimmon Perch - Made it Mondays
The DIY Show Off - The DIY Show Off
Keeeping it Simple - Motivate Me Monday

Tuesday:

A Silly Little Sparrow - Toot your Horn Tuesday
A Soft Place To Land - Do it yourself day
Today Creative Blog - Get your craft on
My Frugal Family - Talented Tuesday

Wednesday:

A Southern Daydreamer -  "Outdoor Wednesday's
Domestically Speaking - Power of Paint
The Thrity Home - Penny Pinching Party
Creations By Kara - Look What I Made
Someday Crafts - Whatever goes Wednesday
Me and my Bucket - Show us what your working on
Room To Inspire - Be Inspired
Life In the Pitts -  A Little Craft Therapy
Organize and Decorate Everything - We're Organized Wednesday


Thursday:

Life As Lori - Get Your Craft on Thurs.
Somewhat Simple - Strut your Stuff
The Shabby Chic Cottage - Transformation Thursday

Friday:

Remodelaholic - Remodelaholic
Fingerprints on my Fridge - Feature Yourself Friday
It's A Hodgepodge Life - It's A HodgePodge Friday
KOJO Design - Friday Fun Finds
Tidymom - I'm Lovin it
Simply Designing
Home is Where My Story Begins - Home and Family Friday
Naturally Me Creations - Who Made What? Weekends!

Saturday:

Funky Junk Interiors - Saturday Nite Special
My Scrappy Gifts - Scrappy Saturdays
Craft Envy - Saturday Spotlight


Sunday:
One Crafty Mommy - Super Crafty Sunday

If you would like me to add your button for your linky party please email me at Lifeaslori@yahoo.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails