Thursday, February 19, 2009

Are you Lucky?



Are You One Of The Lucky 5?


The Goods Continue from my friend at Simply b, Simply Me - I found this on her blog the other morning.....and thought....hey I am sort of crafty and I can change the rules a bit and buy you something! So, I thought this would be fun to do, and I am will do the same thing. How fun will this be??? I think it will be really fun…

Are you one of the Lucky 5?

Lucky you! The first five people to respond to this post and let me know they are “welling to share the love” will get something made or bought by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make or buy! (Though I hope you will!)

2. What I create or buy will be just for you.

3. It'll be done this year {might be a little while}

4. You get no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or maybe even some creation I haven't even invented yet. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!

5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer to do the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade or bought gift by me!


And because I need to know your address so I can properly hunt you down if I have something that can't be sent via email I will need you to email me your snail mail address (email it to lori@esinc.net). I promise not to send you all my junk mail I will also promise to not drop in on any unexpected visits. Point is; I'll behave myself when it comes to having your address. Don’t forget in your comment you let me know your are “willing to share the love”.

Make sure when you post this on your blog you come back and leave me a comment saying you did so and you win!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Yeah, I'm number one, I think.LOL

Hugs,
Chris

Kristen said...

This is a cute idea!

tollesons4him said...

This is really neat and I am honored to be #3!!!!

marty39 said...

Lori, what a fun thing. I do appreciate all the friendship and love shown here. BTW I would like to pass along an award to you, so I would be honored if you would come by and pick it up. Hugs, Marty

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails