Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Butterfly award

I got my very first award....Yea, me.....
Kathy over at Emptynester gave this great award to me...If you haven't been to her blog you need to go give her a visit. She is such a sweet person. Thank you Kathy for thinking of me..



Here are the rules:
1) Accept the award and post it on your blog along with the name of the person who gave it to you as well as a link back to their blog.
2) Pass the award on to 5 blogs worthy of the award.
3) Be sure to notify the recipient that you have left them an award!


I would like to pass this award to:

Betty @ Keeper of the Skies Wife. Her blog is great. If you haven't seen her please go and visit. She is a sweet lady whose kids are in college.

Mamarazzi over @ Our Dandelion Wishes. She has a great blog. Go give her a visit. Another sweet person who loves being a mom.

Kimm over @ Reinvented. She's pretty new to blogland like me. Go and pay her a visit. She is really crafty and can reinvent anything. She has 4 kids (do I need to say more?).

Shana over @ Shana's Place. Her blog is great. Go pay her a visit if you haven't already. She makes me laugh with all of her stories about her daughter.

Staci over @ Staci's Heart. Her blog is great. Go pay her a visit. She is a very sweet lady with a great looking and loving family.


19 comments:

angi_b72 said...

what a pretty award!! Congrats!! Hope you had a wonderful sunday!

Melissa Miller said...

Congrats Lori!
It couldn't of happened to a nicer lady.
Well deserved my friend.
~Melissa :)

Debra said...

Congrats to you Lori and that butterfly goes perfectly with the bird that was singing yesterday! Maybe Spring really is coming! lol

Happy Sunday, my friend.

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Awww...thank you!!! You made my day!

Kimm at Reinvented said...

Thank you Lori! I am surprised and excited to receive an award! I'll probably post about it on Tuesday, see you then!

DiPaola Momma said...

Welcome to my minions (bwaahaa haa haaaaa).. oh sorry, welcome to the Nuggets glad to have ya following.. Best of luck winning the Woo Hoo Box Part Deux

Mamarazzi said...

congrats!!

thanks for thinking of me i will add it to my scrolling awards box right now!

you're a doll!!

mama's smitten said...

Congrats on your award!!! It's so much fun recieve awards ! Enjoy!

tam said...

Congrats on your first award-how cool is that!?!?!? Have a wonderful week~Smiles~Tam!

Chris said...

Congrats on your very first award, it's a nice one. For a nice lady.

Hugs,
Chris

tardevil said...

Congrats on the Butterfly Award!

Lynette said...

Congrats on what I'm sure is the first of many - I love that one - it is so pretty and springy looking!!

Kristen said...

Yay you got an award!!

Thanks for your well wishes on the race.
We had a GREAT time. It was lots of fun running with those crazy college kids!

kelly said...

Hi Lori! FYI, your name is in the hat for my Valentine's Day Give-A-Way. The drawing will be tonight and the winner will be posted on my blog. Thank you so much for visiting me & congratulations on your award!!

Kristina P. said...

Lori, thanks for your comment on my blog! And congrats on your award.

Maybe I should make some sort of Snuggie award.

I will be back!

Shana said...

Congrats and THANK YOU !!!

Femin Susan said...

Hi......
Congratulations......

Kristens Creations said...

Hi Lori, Congrats on your award! I hope spring is coming! I'm so ready, especially since I've been to Maui! I'm longing for warm weather. It was around 70 degrees here in Arkansas, not to bad I guess, considering we had an ice storm 2 weeks ago! Talk to you soon, Kristen

Staci said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww thanks sooo much i promise i will blog about it soon!! your too kind!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails