Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Dory Award

I so snagged this from Confessions of a 40-something Mama Queen if you haven't been to her blog click here she is one funny lady.....

I had to take it because I can't remember squat if it is not written down...


Here are the rules for this award...

Unlike most awards passed around in Blogland, this one is not to be passed along TO others (after all, that wouldn't be very nice, would it?)...it is to be TAKEN. If you consider yourself eligible to receive the DORY AWARD, then by all means please take it and display it proudly on your blog! You know best if you deserve it!


And if you do, WELCOME to the DORY CLUB! If you're not qualified to join, be thankful...

6 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm in the DORY CLUB!

Staci said...

thats too cute...i love that character...probly cause it reminds me of me.....but i cant remember :)

tollesons4him said...

How cute!!! I guess I need to confess and tell ya that I am a member of the Dory Club ;)

Melissa Miller said...

That is a cute award.
I have a really good memory.
I'm always catching my husband on things. LOL!

Thanks for the kind words on my Roo table.
You should join in the fun!

littleeverydaythings said...

I'm certainly in the Dory club some days! What a fun idea - an award you take for yourself. Is there a Messy Closet award? Hope you're having a good week. Welcome to SITS!

mbkatc230 said...

I think I took this award, I'll have to go look at my blog and find out lol! Kathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails