Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I have a new look!

Yippee! I have a new look and I just love it!!!

Jenn over at
“The Village Peddler” is giving away a free header to anyone that wants one for the month of February…. Is that cool or what??? Please visit Jenn to see how you can get your free header!!



I received my free header, but I still wanted more. Who doesn't want more? I asked if she could design the rest of my blog to match the header, and she did.

I think Jenn did a great job! Don’t you?? She was so easy to work with and very quick. Isn’t she the best? Well, I think so. I told her a few things I wanted and bam there it was! Thank you so much Jenn for doing this for me. I do really love it.


Emily thinks it is really cool doesn't it remind you of her bedroom???











Thanks again Jenn!

15 comments:

angi_b72 said...

Love it!! I want a 3 column one so bad...i may have to visit her!!

Kristen said...

I love it... I can't wait to see what she makes for me!!!

Chari said...

Mornin' Lori...

Oooh...I love your new header and blog dress! And yes...those pretty blue circles do remind of the wall treatment that you did in your daughter's room...how cool is that!!! I think this new look fits you to a tee, my friend!

Have a terrific Tuesday!
Love ya,
Chari

Staci said...

very cute!!

marty39 said...

Lori what a fun new bubbly look. It reminds me of your posts, always fun. Hugs, Marty

Happy To Be said...

Oh Girl I love your new blog dress..its so you..hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Kristina P. said...

Your blog looks awesome!

tollesons4him said...

It looks fantastic!!! She did a great job!!

Shauna said...

I'm new here! What a great blog :)

Jenn said...

Thanks for the shout out...so sweet!

Melissa Miller said...

I LOVE IT LORI! :)

I'm itchin' for something new too... Just not sure what I want to do quite yet.

tam said...

Right on sister-it is very cool! How fun!~Tam:D

Debra said...

Lori,

Yes, this is awesome, my friend! You are looking fabulous, dahling! lol

Happy Tuesday to you!

mbkatc230 said...

Love it! It really looks great, she did a great job for you. Kathy

nikkicrumpet said...

She did a great job! I love the new look!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails