Monday, February 2, 2009

A Monday MEME about ME!

I snatched this from . . .from Lynette over at http://lynetteslam.blogspot.com/. If you haven’t seen her go check out her blog! It’s great. Thought it looked cute and since y'all don’t know that much about me I thought I would play!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, my sister named me Lori, and my mother loved the name because it started with a “L” just like my sisters. It was spelled Laurie on my birth certificate, but my mom would get upset when people would not pronounce my name correctly, so she change it on my birth certificate to LORI!

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I really can’t remember! I could have watched a movie and cried! I always cry at movies! Just call me a sap!

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No – not really

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yeah – one great girl!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Well of course!!!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Every chance I get!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No – mom got a 2fer one deal and had mine and my sister’s taken out at the same time.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not yet! I would love to bungee jump!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cinnamon swirls

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, I don’t untie my shoes, most of the time I wear slip ons it is much easier.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Cookies and Cream

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? TEETH!

14. RED OR PINK? Pink.

15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My thighs!

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I miss warm weather! I don’t like cold weather at all!!

17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?? Sure, why not?

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Red slacks and black slip ons.

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The lady down the hall complaining like she always does !!

20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue

21. FAVORITE SMELLS? Brownies baking in the oven!

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My sister, Lynette

23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS NOTE? Absolutely

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? UFC Fight (well that is the only sport my husband watches and if I am a awake I will watch some of it, but will go to bed after about 5 minutes)

25. HAIR COLOR? Not sure!! It really depends on the season, right now it is mousy brown with a little bit of blonde highlights!!

26. EYE COLOR? greenish gray

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope!

28. FAVORITE FOOD? Chicken!

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings!

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Bourne Ultimatum

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White sweater with a black turtle neck.

32. SUMMER OR WINTER? SUMMER!

33. HUGS OR KISSES? Great Big Hugs

34. FAVORITE DESSERT? I don’t really have a favorite dessert! Don’t each much dessert’s. I like ice cream

35. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Not to sure, Anyone who wants to play!

36. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Not sure

37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Choice – Nichols Sparks.

38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don’t have a mouse pad!

39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Didn’t watch T.V. watched a DVD. The Bourne Ultimatum (We have Netflix so we watch a lot of movies, and we are a season behind on all shows on T.V.) Didn't even watch the Super Bowl! Not real big sports fan at our house!

40. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? Listening to my fountain in the summer!

41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? UGH – Neither

42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Paris, France
.
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? When I was in college I played quarters and I rolled the quarter off of my nose 99 times! Haven’t done that in a while! Not sure if you call that a talent or just young and dumb?????

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Louisiana

45. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Whoever wants to play!

46. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? We met at a “Pig Pickin” if you’re not sure what it is it is like a BBQ, crawfish bowl, or get together! Only you are cooking a pig!

Well, there you have it - Have a great Monday!!

9 comments:

Kristen said...

How fun to learn more about you!
BUNGEE JUMP you are brave...me NEVER :-)

Have a good week

marty39 said...

You do sound so much like your sister. You two are great fun. Loved all your answers. Hugs, Marty

Lynette said...

Quarters off the nose - haven't thought about that in forever!! Pretty much knew all these, of course, but they're still fun to see them all in one place!!

Your blog is coming right along!!

Debra said...

Love the Bourne movies...the whole series!

Love happy endings!

Have to skip the bungee jumping..lol

Happy Monday!

Krissi said...

Hey there fellow bloggy! Thanks for visiting my blog today. Maybe one day when we both get the nerve up we can go on a bungee jumping date :)

Chris said...

I love doing these things, you get to know the people so much better. I forgot to add you to my blog list and I was wondering why I hadn't seen you lately. DUH !!! So, I'm doing that right now.

Hugs,
Chris

Kristina P. said...

I see Lynette is your sister!

Love this meme.

nikkicrumpet said...

I love these "getting to know you" memes ...they are so much fun. And I agree the sound of a fountain or waterfall is the most soothing thing! I love listening to ours in the summer...I love SUMMER!

WishTrish said...

So fun! The ol' 2fer deal on the tonsils makes my jaw drop every time. My Mom was a 2fer, too. As a result, none of us kids ever had ours out. :)

Just swingin' by to say hello from SITS! Welcome to the LOVE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails