Monday, February 23, 2009

A new Award

I received an award from Marty at A Stroll Thru Life. If you haven’t gone and visited her you are really missing out on a great blog. Marty is one of the nicest people you will ever meet and get to know. She has honored me with The Best Blog Daily Thinker. Is this nice or what?? I think it’s great.



Now for the rules: The rules are to post it on your blog and pass it on to 10 other deserving bloggers. There are so many great bloggers. The following are the 10 bloggers I have chosen in no order. If you would like this award please just grab it...

Melissa - Melissa's Heart and Home

Chris - Welcome Friends to Chris's Corner

Kristen - Something about nothin

Lynette - Lynette's L.A.M Blog

Debra - Clothed in Scarlet

Chari - Happy to Design

Tam - Yakiddy Yak Yak

Tiburon - Shark Bait

Tardevil - Confessions of a 40-Something Mama Queen

Jenn - The Village Peddler

Thank you so much Marty for this award..

Lori

14 comments:

Staci said...

congrats girl you deserve it!! Happy monday!!

Debra said...

Lori,

Congrats to you and thanks for passing it to me! Happy Monday to you, my friend!

tollesons4him said...

Congratulations on your award!!

tardevil said...

Thank you for this! I really appreciate it. I've had company all weekend, so I'm really behind on posting. I'll try to get it up by the end of the week! Thanks so much!

Kristina P. said...

Congrats on your well deserved award, Lori!

Cammie said...

yeah for an award!!

Melissa Miller said...

Awww! Congrats!
Thank you so much for thinking of me Lori.
I really appreciate it.

Thanks for checking out my FDL post. I really could not believe how it popped up everywhere once I started looking around our home for it.

Have a great day.
~Melissa :)

Kristen said...

Thank you thank you!

I have some to giveaway also. I don't want to limit who gets them so go to my blog and grab the ones you don't have!!!

tam said...

Hi Lori!
Congrats on your awards and Thanks so much for thinking of me! Yippeee!I will be happy to pass it along...Hope you are having a wonderful Monday!~Smiles~Tam!

tam said...

Hi Lori!
Congrats on your awards and Thanks so much for thinking of me! Yippeee!I will be happy to pass it along...Hope you are having a wonderful Monday!~Smiles~Tam!

Happy To Be said...

Lori, congrat on your awrd girl you so deserve this and many more...hope Your daughter is doing great girl..now you have a purse like mine full of everything...years ago my kids use to say I could go on "Lets make a deal" with all the stuff I carry ha ha!! have a great day girl and thanks for coming by...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
I found your blog via Chris's Corner. I only have one daugher age 12 and her birthday is in May too! I enjoyed seeing your beach pictures from Valentine's Day and pictures of your beautiful home. Your daughter's room is so stylish and I would die for the deck your husband built!
Congratulations on your awards.
Lindsay

mbkatc230 said...

Congratulations Lori! You really are a natural at this and I look forward to all of your posts! Kathy

Debra said...

Lori,

I wanted to let you know that I am so appreciative of this award and I will post it but I've had a loss in my family and I won't be able to post until sometime next week.

Hugs to you ... until then.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails