Friday, February 6, 2009

Nope, Not Me

Lynette over at Lynette’s L.A.M. host a Nope, Not Me on Friday’s so I decided to play along…. If you haven’t been to her blog go check it out she is pretty funny.

I didn’t let my phone at work go to voice mail because I was blogging…
Nope, not me

I didn’t go get some firewood the other night because it has been so cold, and step in dog poop…
Nope, not me

I didn’t yell at the referee at Emily’s basketball game because they made a bad call and the guys in front of me turned around and looked at me like I was crazy…
Nope, not me

Happy Friday everyone!!!

9 comments:

Lynette said...

Who blogs at work - not me???

Dog poop - EWWWW!!

Thanks for playing sis - I need to get mine posted!!

Chris said...

These Nope Not Me posts are so cute, keep it up.

Hugs,
Chris

Staci said...

hahaha!!

mbkatc230 said...

Hi Lori - stop by my place when you get a chance, there is a little something for you there! Hugs, Kathy

Melissa Miller said...

Funny!!!
Sorry about the doggie poop...Oops. :)

Chari said...

Mornin' Lori...

"I didn't just spend my entire morning visiting blogs...No, not me!"...hehe!!!

Girl, just had to stop by with a thank you for your visit and sweet comments on my grandbabies! I actually was MIA in blogland yesterday so I have spent the morning trying to get caught up...hehe!!! I'm still sittin' here in my nightie and drinking coffee...ahhhh the life! Hehe!

Well, I'm so glad that you decided to join in your Sis' fun, "No, Not Me"...I always look forward to her Friday post...it always puts a smile on my face! And now you've joined in...so double the smiles!!! So sorry about the dog poop, Girlfriend!!!

Have a great weekend!
Love ya,
Chari
PS...so happy that you shared that great "Bedroom Bliss" giveaway...I'm heading over there now! Thanks!!!

Penny said...

Hi Lori,
Thank you for stopping by and your nice comments!
You are to funny!
Bad doggie poo. lol!

JyLnC said...

Sorry about the dog poop...bummer.

Ann On and On... said...

I love the "nope not me", I might have to play along with that one....

Welcome to SITS! It is a great place to meet lots of amazing women and hear their just as amazing stories.

I am hosting a giveaway if you would like stop on over.... :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails