Friday, February 13, 2009

Nope, Not Me

Lynette over at Lynette’s L.A.M. is our host for Nope, not me. Please go and visit her.



Let’s see what I did not do this week!!!


I didn’t scare the crap out of a co-worker because I wanted to see him scream like a girl. He didn’t deserve it because; he doesn’t scare me all the time. Oh, and I didn’t need a good hard laugh. Nope, Not Me


I didn’t want to run into the car in front of me because I was in a bad mood and I was out of my chill pills. Nope, Not Me


I didn’t call Steve (my husband) and demand ask him nicely to go and get my chill pills. Nope, Not Me


I didn’t hang up on my mean sweet husband because, he was really busy and couldn’t make it to the pharmacy and buy my chill pills. Nope, Not Me


I didn’t call Steve later and tell him I was sorry. Nope, Not Me


I didn’t come home from work one night to find one chill pill lying by a glass of water waiting for me to take, and I didn’t get mad because Steve thought I needed to take it. Nope, Not Me


I didn’t get excited when Emily’s basketball coach cancelled practice this Saturday, and now we can’t go to our beach place the weekend. Nope, Not Me


I didn’t wake up this morning to a nice note from Steve saying “It’s a new day and we are going to the beach, I Love You!” And that didn’t start my morning off right!


As you can tell, I really didn’t need my chill pills this week.


Have a Great Weekend Everyone!!


My blog is getting a make-over! Jenn over at The Village Peddler is giving away a free blog header for the month of February all you have to do is follow her. Hurry over and get your freeeee header. I figured if I was going to get the header why not get a make-over every girl needs a new look!




14 comments:

marty39 said...

Funny post! I love chill pills too, but I like mine with a nice long hot soak in the tub. Hugs, Marty

angi_b72 said...

Great not me's!! Have a great weekend!!!

tollesons4him said...

So glad that there is someone else out there besides me who needs there chill pills :)
Great not me's have fun this weekend at your beach house!!

Chari said...

Mornin' Lori...

Ohhh Girl, what a hoot! I guess I shouldn't tell you that I laughed my hiney off at your expense...No, Not Me! Hehe!!! So sorry and I'm so glad that you finally got some "chill pills"!!!

Have fun at the beach this weekend, Sweetie! Happy Valentines Day to you and your honey...he sounds like a keeper...really he does!!!

Love ya,
Chari

Kristina P. said...

Yay for chill pills! Have a great weekend!

Steve said...

I didn't leave that note this morning so my wife would feel appreciated today. Nope, not me.

I didn't create a blog account just so I could tell everyone how much I love my wife on this Valentines Day eve. Nope, not me.

Melissa Miller said...

~WOWEEE Lori! :)
This is a gorgeous new blog dress.
Very nice choice!

Thank for coming by and your kind words about my giveaway. I really had fun shopping for it and tried to pick things I pictured most everyone liking.
I wish everyone could have won! I feel soooo grateful for all the support I get from bloggers.

I hope you and yours have a Happy Valentines Day! :)
~Melissa

tam said...

WoW! What a week huh? LoL-glad you get to go to the beach-yea!
Have wonderful weekend~Smiles~Tam!

Kristen said...

Love your Nope Not Me...you can do it a lot better than me...I guess it runs in the family ;-)

I can't wait to see your new header...I'm getting one too and I'm so excited!

Happy Valentine's Day Eve!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Oh this was a great not me!!

Have fun at the beach house, I'm jealous!!!

nikkicrumpet said...

LOL not quite sure what a chill pill is....but I think my hubby would like it very much if I took some hehehe. Loved the things you didn't do...and I'm jealous you get to go to the beach!

Chari said...

Hey Girlfriend...

Just stopping by to say Hi...was just thinking about you!

Hope you're having a super Sunday!!!

Love ya,
Chari

tardevil said...

I think I need some of those chill pills. Hope everything was ok w/ your fender bender! Hope you had fun at the beach!

JyLnC said...

I've never had chill pills. When I was working full time I probably could have used a "chilled" something but now that I am not working full time...I don't have those same needs or an excuse. :>)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails