Saturday, February 28, 2009

What Emily Really Thinks about Mom!

I saw this at Making Memories and I thought I would do this as well. You never know what your kids might say! Emily and I had fun doing this... These are all of Emily's answers..


1. What is something mom always says to you? Do good in school

2. What makes mom happy? Me

3. What makes mom sad? Bad grades


4. How does your mom make you laugh? When she talks about the people on T.V.

5. What was your mom like as a child? Weird (I was sooo cool she just doesn’t even know…LOL)

6. How old is your mom? Old

7. How tall is your mom? Short

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Yell at my basketball games.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Gets bored

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Not going to happen

11. What is your mom really good at? Falling down when playing softball (I have other talents, but she picked this)

12. What is your mom not very good at? Singing (she’s not kidding about this! I can’t sing a lick)

13. What does your mom do for a job? Something boring (how true)

14.What is your mom's favorite food? Chicken

15.What makes you proud of your mom? She gave me life!


16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Donald Duck (he's cute) At least she thinks I'm cute...

17. What do you and your mom do together? We laugh

18. How are you and your mom the same? We are both sarcastic


19. How are you and your mom different? I’m more stylish than she is. Her clothes are weird.

20. How do you know your mom loves you? She says I love you, she tucks me to bed, and she kisses me.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? He’s funny

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Duh! The beach house


Emily just said you know I love you right??? I know she does and I love her!!

18 comments:

Kristina P. said...

These are so funny! Love the old and short answers.

Justine/Justiney/Tiney said...

Aw, she gave great answers! How old is Emily? Love that you fall down while playing softball. Would love to hear more about that talent!

Justine :o )

Chris said...

Now, that was pretty cool. Makes me wonder what my kids would say. They're adults, but I'd still like to know how they would answer.LOL

Hugs,
Chris

marty39 said...

Cute idea, your daughter sounds like a special girl and funny on her own. Hugs, Marty

angi_b72 said...

Very cute!! Aren't they funny!! Sounds like you better get some "hip" clothes!! lol

Chari said...

Hey Girlfriend...

So glad that you stopped by and took a peek at my ebay ironstone bargain...and thank you for your sweet compliments!!!

Ahhh..Girlfriend, this is just precious!!! I bet it was fun reading your daughter's answers...you never really know what kids are thinking sometimes...this was so special!!!

Well my friend, hope that you're having a super Saturday!
Love ya,
Chari

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
I enjoyed reading Emily's answers. I will have to ask Jessica to do this too. I know her answers to 7, 13, 14 & 20 would be exactly the same as Emily's.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lindsay

Tiffany said...

Cute answers! What a fun thing to do. I might be a bit afraid to ask my teen daughter those questions right now though, she's not too happy with me now.

mbkatc230 said...

What a cute idea! Love her answers, she sounds like a pretty smart cookie (must take after mom, right?) And the clothes answer just cracked me up, because I'm sure that Cait would love to send me on What not to Wear lol. Cute post. Kathy

tam said...

Awww how cute is that! No wonder you are such a proud mama you should be! Hope you are having an awesome weekend girl~Tam! :D

Shana said...

That is cute
Marissa did one of me awhile ago!!

JyLnC said...

This was a great post. You obviously have a very appreciative daughter. I can only imagine what my son would have answered when he was around your daughter's age.

Kelly said...

Brings back memories of a mothers day present I received from my daughter when she was 6. The assignment: Draw a picture and write a caption of your mom's favorite thing to do. It was read to me, by her, during a class assembly with many other parents and faculity in attendance:
'My mom likes to go motorcycle riding and stay out all night....'
I only did that ONCE! Geesh...the things kids store in thier mental rolo-dex! :)

Neabear said...

This is cute! Sounds like it was a fun thing to do. I hopped over here to see what was up. I had noticed that your sister hadn't posted in a bit and hoped that everything was a okay with her and your family too. How is your mom?

Oh and I like your new look. I think I need to follow you so I can keep up with your going ons in your neck of the woods.

Melissa Miller said...

My goodness Emily is a sweetheart!
She gave wonderful answers.

Thanks for coming by and checking out my giveaway win. I was so surprised!

We don't have any snow yet. I'm wondering if we will. It's cold here but it's stopped raining so I don't know...

How is Lynette?
Is she on vacation and I missed it somehow?
I haven't seen her blog anything new lately.

~Melissa :)

Kristens Creations said...

Hi Lori, your daughter gave great answers, she sure is pretty! Your so lucky to have a beach house, that's my dream someday.

Sorry I went on and on about my pimples the other day, I had just looked in the mirror and was frustrated.lol!

Hope you had a great weekend! Kristen

tiburon said...

That is so cute!

tardevil said...

How sweet. Her answers sound like what my daughter would have said. Funny really!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails