I saw this at Making Memories and I thought I would do this as well. You never know what your kids might say! Emily and I had fun doing this... These are all of Emily's answers..
1. What is something mom always says to you? Do good in school
2. What makes mom happy? Me
3. What makes mom sad? Bad grades
4. How does your mom make you laugh? When she talks about the people on T.V.
5. What was your mom like as a child? Weird (I was sooo cool she just doesn’t even know…LOL)
6. How old is your mom? Old
7. How tall is your mom? Short
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Yell at my basketball games.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Gets bored
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Not going to happen
11. What is your mom really good at? Falling down when playing softball (I have other talents, but she picked this)
12. What is your mom not very good at? Singing (she’s not kidding about this! I can’t sing a lick)
13. What does your mom do for a job? Something boring (how true)
14.What is your mom's favorite food? Chicken
15.What makes you proud of your mom? She gave me life!
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Donald Duck (he's cute) At least she thinks I'm cute...
17. What do you and your mom do together? We laugh
18. How are you and your mom the same? We are both sarcastic
19. How are you and your mom different? I’m more stylish than she is. Her clothes are weird.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? She says I love you, she tucks me to bed, and she kisses me.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? He’s funny
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Duh! The beach house
Emily just said you know I love you right??? I know she does and I love her!!