Thursday, February 19, 2009

What's in my purse?

When I went to the store today, I noticed that my purse was quit heavy! I told myself that I was going to clean it out, so when I got home that is exactly what I did. I have seen some of this going around blogland, and I thought I would show you what my purse looks like, and also show you what is in it as I cleaned it out.... This is going to be embarrassing, but I’m O.K. with that, so here we go….

This is a Guess purse. My husband and daughter bought it for me as a Christmas present a few years ago!! I like because it holds all kinds of stuff….

I could barely zip the thing up to take this picture…now that is just plain wrong…. It tells me I have way too much stuff in here.

You can click on each picture to enlarge if you dare...


This is the inside… See how messy it is???

I didn't take anything out as you can tell...





This is everything that was in my purse!!! No, wonder it was heavy. I had to stand on a chair just to get all of it in the shot...





At least my purse has a pocket to hold the brush, make-up, small trash bags, nail file, and tissues..



Why are my sunglasses out of the case? Because I'm to lazy to put them away no wonder they are scratched up, and what is in that little box by the Visine you might ask... Well, it's a tape measure.... We all need a tape measure..









Look at all of these receipts... Need I say more about them?

See the florescent orange thing back there well that is my planner... I can't leave home with it..








We now have lipstick, keys, tide to go, address book, a tag from my rainbow flip flops (what's that doing in there?) photos, and do you see the batteries? Well, I couldn't show you that my camera is also in my purse. This is just in case I see something I need to take a picture of and blog about it. I had to take it out so I could take these pictures. I keep extra batteries just in case..






Now look at the inside... It is neat and clean until next week....





Happy Friday everyone!!! I hope you enjoyed looking at what is in my purse!!!


15 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I own a lot of purses, and I don't actually need that much stuff daily. My wallet, cell phone, camera, lipstick and blush. So, I will change out my purses daily, depending on my outfit.

Melissa Miller said...

You weren't kidding were you?

You had some stuff!

It looks great Lori. :)

mbkatc230 said...

Bet your back feels better today lol! I just bought a new purse and it's bigger than I realized. Unfortunately that means it will hold more junk! But at least it's big enough for my camera (the most important thing for bloggers!) Cute post, Kathy

Pia said...

i enjoyed looking the inside of your bag. you've got a lot of stuff in it. wow!

anyway, thanks for dropping by my site and joining my giveaway.

God bless!

Kristen said...

Wow you have everything in there except the kitchen sink...LOL

JyLnC said...

I'm sure it will be easier to carry your purse now that you've reduced the contents. I'm impressed with how much you had in your bag. Wow!

marty39 said...

I am embarressed to say that my purse looks just like yours, everything in the world is in there. I don't know why I think I need so much. Yours looks very tidy now. Hugs, Marty

Darla said...

You are a brave woman! I could not bring myself to show the inside of my purse. It gets so bad the 10 year old says, "Let me hold your purse", then I hear, "Do you need this, do you need this?"
I dropped by from Tootsie Time.

t i m said...

I’ve heard a woman’s purse is a bit like the Chronicles of Narnia where all kinds of unexpected things reside :)

Debra said...

Lori,

It always amazes me when I go to clean out my purse just how much stuff is in there! haha

You did a great job...so nice and organized. PS...We have the same purse! lol

tiburon said...

Our purses are eerily similar. Throw in a few syringes and a glucometer and we could be twins!

tardevil said...

I've been meaning to come over here & see this post. I got tagged w/ this, but have been ashamed to show mine. Glad to see I'm not the only one w/ alot of stuff in my purse! :O) I think you've got me beat though b/c I don't carry a Tide to Go pen!

tardevil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nikkicrumpet said...

Now YOU I love....because all these ladies did purse posts...and their purses were all nice and tidy and organized...and I was starting to feel like a total freak of nature. Then I saw your bulging bag of STUFF....and I smiled and thought...there IS another one like me!!! YAY us!

tam said...

LoL! Holy Moly Lori! Your purse looks a lot like mine inside! My kids always tease me because I have to carry a huge purse and stuff it with well they call it junk but I can assure you it is all important necessities! LoL! The funniest thing whenever they need something no matter where we are guess who they ask and who comes through in a pinch~Yep mom and her big bag of goodies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails