Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"Confession Tag"



1) What is your blogger name? Lori

2) When is your birthday? May 13th

3) How long have you been blogging? January, 2008

4) Who tagged you? Lindsay and Chari

5) Tell me your 5 most favorite body parts? 5 body parts are you kidding??? I only have one that I like and that would be my teeth.

6) What do you wish most for your birthday? I’m turning the big 4-0 what is there to wish for?? I wish to make it to 41…

7) What color are your nails now? Hot pink…. Getting ready for spring...

8) Any depressing thoughts lately? Never…

9) What's your next 1 month's plan? Go to the beach a much a possible…

10) At what age did you have your 1st crush? That was long ago…. Maybe 5th grade?

11) Did you attend any school reunion after you graduated till now? No, wanted to but live far away.

12) Have you ever passed gas in public and pretended you didn't smell anything?
Me, Never…. I was brought up in the south and we never pass gas...

13) Are you a clean freak? Use to be, but life is tooooo short to worry about a little dust. My house is never really messy... I have trained my family well...

14) Which era do you wish you were born into? I like the era I was born 1969 and a total 80’s girl.

15) Are you a vegetarian? Are you crazy? No way…..

16) How many pillows do you sleep with at night? 2.

17) Are you a light sleeper or an I-don't-care-if-there's-a-bomb-here sleeper? Very light sleeper. I can hear my neighbor shut her door across the street when she goes to work….

18) Do you secretly wear comfortable granny panties when your man is not around? I have to wear the no ride up your butt panties… Can’t stand panties in unnecessary places.

19) What is your ultimate dream job? Retirement….

20) What is it your hubby does that annoys you the most? Nothing really… Maybe, when he asks the same question a dozen times that I have already answered.

21) What is your dream car? If I could afford anything it would have to be a chauffeur I don’t like driving….

22) Do you easily wake up in the morning? NO, I hit the snooze button about 3 or 4 times each morning. I was way late for work today... I turned my alarm off and went back to sleep.

23) Do you like hairy men? Nope!

24) How about goateed men? Nope!

25) Which one would you prefer, 2 hour spa, 2 hours Thai Massage or 2 hour foot massage? 2 hour spa treatment…

26) Have you ever wished you had a different name other than your real name? Maybe as a kid, but can’t remember the names….

27) What is the most extreme sport you have ever done? White water rafting…

28) Do you prefer traveling in Europe or Asia? Europe...

29) What is your favorite food? Chicken, I love to eat chicken. I could eat it every day.

30) What is the most embarrassing moment when you were out on a date? I went on a blind and the guy I went out with was totally gross… We were walking on the levee and he pulled a knife out on some guys. My mom had given me a quarter just in case I needed to call home, and I did. (no cell phones around back them) Never went on a blind date again… I'm still mad at my friend who set me up.

Here are the rules: Copy and paste the whole questionnaire and replace my answers with yours. You have to create a link for the blogger who tagged you. Pass to 4 other bloggers. Remember to inform them by commenting on their recent post. Display the logo anywhere on your blog. Last, answer each question with the truth, and nothing but the TRUTH...this is a confession tag, you know.

The 4 people I am tagging are:

Lynette - Lynette's L.A.M Blog

Kristen - Something about nothin

Angie - Making Memories

Justine - Tiney's Forggy Bloggy

If you are reading this I also tag you.


18 comments:

angi_b72 said...

very cool...going to put it on mine!! Thanks!

Chari said...

Hi Lori...

I enjoyed reading your answers to "Confession Tag"! Girl, I can't believe that blind date guy...how scary! I would have been kickin' my girlfriend's butt for settin' me up with that jerk!!!

Just stopping by to say hello and see what you're up to today! Have a terrific Tuesday, Sweetie!

Love ya,
Chari

Kristina P. said...

Hey, my birthday is May 12th!

And I love goatees. My husband had one since I met him, 6 years ago, and he recently had to shave it for his job. It made me so sad.

tollesons4him said...

This was fun to read!! Thanks for letting us get to know you better :)

Staci said...

nice to get to know ya!!

Kristen said...

Thanks Lori that was fun...reading yours and doing mine.

Hope you get to the beach a lot!

tardevil said...

Your blind date cracked me up. Has anyone EVER had a GOOD BLIND DATE? I mean, really? I think they're all nightmares! I'm with you on the beach thing, but it doesn't look like I'm going to make it! :O(

Tootsie said...

cool post! my birthday is may 12!!! look at us go!

Lindsey said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
I enjoyed reading your confessions. I do not really like driving either. I drive in my own town but if we go anywhere else my husband has to drive! White Water rafting sounds fun. Was is scary?
Lindsay

The Blonde Duck said...

Popped in to say hi from SITS!

Happy To Be said...

THANK you so much Lori for not tagging me girl!! I don't think they a thing every body in Blogland don't know about me...I talk way too much..Girl you are a young thing...I have food oler than you ha ha!! and I can't wait to hear Justine's answers..we all know they are going to be great...Thanks for coming by girl..I tossed your name in the hat...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Justine/Justiney/Tiney said...

Lori, how can you say that nothing about your hubby annoys you? That's just not normal! I won't be your friend until you spill some real dirt on him! LOL

Justine :o )

JyLnC said...

I'm impressed that nothing your husband does bothers you. Amazing and the fact that southern girl s never pass gas...well who knew? I know you don't sweat you glisten but I didn't know you were gas free, too.

Debra said...

Oh Lori...so good to get to know you better and I'm so glad you had that quarter and were able to use it!

Happy Tuesday, my friend.

Tiffany said...

Stopping by from SITS.
Please stop by my blog, Eat at Home and leave a comment today. Each comment is worth $1 for the Global Food Crisis fund and all you have to do is comment. SITS girls are great at that!

The Emery's said...

Seriously? He pulled a knife?! Oh.My.Goodness!

Neabear said...

That was a fun read. My brother's birthday is the 14th. I can't believe that blind date you went on. That would turn me off of blind dates too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails