Friday, March 6, 2009

Hello My SISTA'S

Be the kind of woman that when your feet
hit the floor each morning the
devil says"Oh Yikes, She's up!"







Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Love the ones who don't just because you can. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Kiss slowly. Forgive quickly. God never said life would be easy. He just promised it would be worth it.



You are loved. Happy Sister's Day!


I LOVE YA SISTA'!!! :-)



Girlfriend and Sister's Week I am only as strong as the coffee I drink, the hair spray I use and the friends I have. To the cool women that have touched my life. Here's to you!



National Girlfriends Day What would most of us do without our sisters, confidants, shopping, lunching, and traveling girls? Let's celebrate each other for each other's sake!

TO MY GIRLFRIENDS!





It is good be a woman:





16 comments:

angi_b72 said...

awww...what a cool post!! Have a great weekend!!

Lindsay-ann said...

Happy Sister's Day Lori.
I loved this post.
Have good weekend.
Lindsay

Staci said...

awwwww soo cute, hope you have a blessed day!!

tollesons4him said...

What a cute post and Happy Sista's day! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

Debra said...

Oh my goodness, Lori, this just had me cracking up! I loved it...just too too cute! I loved the cat at the end!

Happy Friday..and Sista's day!

The Emery's said...

I know this is unrelated to your current post but I had to tell you that I LOVE gymnastics! My parents put me in gymnastics classes when I was 3 and I didn't stop until I was 18. It helped shape my life dramatically! What a wonderful, wonderful thing to do for your daughter!! I still thank my parents for it and I'm now 32.

roy/elisabeth dean said...

Cute post! I love the pics. Sometimes at work, I will open an email from a friend with quotes like these and just laugh out loud!
Happy Sista day to you too~
♥,Lilly

Kristina P. said...

I had no idea it was Girlfriends week. What a fun idea! Have a great weekend!

Kristen said...

Hey SISTA!!!!
Great post and I love the pictures!

Have a great weekend at the beach! You've got some great weather ahead of you!

Lynette said...

Back at you SISTA!!

lvroftiques said...

Awwwww how sweet!! I love your pix!! Happy Sisters Week to you too my friend!! Vanna

JyLnC said...

What a fun post and I love the little girls on the grate. Cute!

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
I have tagged you on my blog!!
Hope you are having a good weekend.
Lindsay

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
Sorry forgot to answer your questions! We are going to Orlando and staying at Disney for 2 weeks. We are swimming with dolphins at Discovery Cove and going to Clearwater for a day and hoping to enjoy the beach there.
Jessica is doing fine with the braces now. She has no pain now and is eating much better. Thanks for asking.
Lindsay

Becca said...

Lori I love your site. I also love what you had to say about making sure the Devil knows that you are awake. Thanks for sharing. I will be back again!

Becca

Please visit me at http://www.askbecca.com

t i m said...

when is man week? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails