Monday, March 16, 2009

One Word

I found this on Something about Nothin the other day.

More 1 word answers but not just yes/no ... originally on Facebook!

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your significant other? Home
3. Your hair? Flat
4. Your mother? Work
5. Your father? Work
6. Your favorite sound? birds
7. Your dream last night? Nightmare
8. Your favorite drink? Soda
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby? Yard work
11. Your fear? mouse
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Retired
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? Skinny
15. Muffins? Nope
16. Wish list item? New Car
17. Where you grew up? Baton Rouge, Louisiana
18. Last thing you did? Coffee
19. What are you wearing? Clothes :-)
20. Your TV? Home
21. Your pets? Dog
22. Friends? Yep
23. Your life? Busy
24. Your mood? Bad
25. Missing someone? Nope
26. Car? Sable
27. Something you're not wearing? Socks
28. Your favorite store? All
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday
31. Last time you cried? Don’t know
32. One place that you go to over and over? Beach
33. One person who emails you regularly? Steve
34. Your favorite place to eat? Home

17 comments:

Chris said...

I loved your witty answers. I just did one of those and it was fun.

Hugs,
Chris

tardevil said...

I always love to read those, they're so much fun!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I love pink too!!! Sorry you had a nightmare though! Hugs!

Red Thread said...

These are always fun...we are finally enjoying #6 again in our corner of the world...spring is in the air.

Lynette said...

Good Ones!!

Wasn't it cold at the beach?

Kristina P. said...

I think someone needs a Bumpit!!

tollesons4him said...

I always enjoy reading these, they are so much fun. Happy Monday :)

Melissa Miller said...

Cool answers Lori!
Ugh! Nightmares can be scary though.

Thank you for stopping by.
It's always good to hear from you.

~Melissa :)

Kristen said...

Ha Ha I love the cowgirl Lori!!!!

Sorry your in a bad mood

Hope you can retire to the beach soon :-)

nikkicrumpet said...

These are always fun to read...but I'm sorry you're in a bad mood. I'm glad that at least my eyebrows made you laugh!

Staci said...

thanks for sharing!!!

The Daily Dean Chronicals said...

Happy Monday! I loved you one word! I might have to copy that! Have a great day!

Debra said...

Lori,

We were at the beach yesterday and yes, it's just the one place you can go to over and over again!

Happy Monday, my friend.

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
I enjoyed your answers. I hope you are no longer in a bad mood! You need to go to your beach house or do some shopping and you'll soon feel better!
Lindsay

Tootsie said...

first...loved your answers...second...I want a beach trip! waaaaa!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

New car is on my wish list, too!!

Happy To Be said...

Lori its alway so great to read these and get to know our buds even better...oh and a mouse will scare me to death...I won't even go into my barn if I think there one in there...and don't even get me started on snakes girl...hope you have a great week dear friend..hugs and smiles Gloria

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails