Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Suspended from Bus for Passing Gas!!! Can U believe this??

To all of my bloggy friends I feel it is my duty to share this article from The Associated Press!

I normally don't post twice in one day, but I couldn't let this one go!


Fla. student suspended from bus for passing gas




LAKELAND, Fla. – An eighth-grader was suspended from riding the school bus for three days after being accused of passing gas. The bus driver wrote on a misbehavior form that a 15-year-old teen passing gas on the bus Monday to make the other children laugh, creating a stench so bad that it was difficult to breathe. The bus driver handed the teen the suspension form the next day. Polk County school officials said there's no rule against flatulence, but there are rules against causing a disturbance on the bus. The teen said he wasn't the one passing gas.
Whether he did it or not, he might have gotten off easy.

A 13-year-old student at a Stuart school was arrested in November after authorities said he broke wind in class.


This is a warning!!! Be Careful where you Pass Gas!
Please click here to see who my winners were for my pre-birthday giveaway, or just scroll down to see the winners!

13 comments:

Kristina P. said...

So weird! I guess I can see where the school is coming from.

Kristen said...

LOL that is soooo funny!

Congrates to your winners

tollesons4him said...

Are you kidding me? They will suspend them for gas but when their pants are down below their rear end and their boxers and underwear show it's ok?????? I DON'T GET THIS SOCIETY ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!

tollesons4him said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tam said...

That was such a funny article-I can't believe that!LoL! If that was a crime to pass gas in public all the guys in my house would be locked up for life!LoL!
~Smiles~Tam!

Tootsie said...

my son got kicked off for talking! I just say that if you don't want to hear the sound of kids talking...DON'T DRIVE A BUS FULL OF THEM!!!!

This story was funny!

Happy To Be said...

Lori at my age I better stay off of school buses...too funny girl..what next? hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

This is just ridiculous!!!

I work with Autistic children (in regular classrooms) and sometimes they pass gas.....other "regular" children do as well. I wouldn't have dreamed they could get in trouble somewhere else for doing something that if held in can cause stomach problems! Yes, it can get a rise out of kids but that particular student on the bus could possibly have had an upset tummy. What a horrible bus driver!

mbkatc230 said...

Oh good grief! If the worst thing a kid does these days is pass gas, that bus driver ought to consider him (or her) self lucky! This is so ridiculous I can't even believe it. Florida, home of crooked politicians, hanging chads, houses that fall apart like toothpicks during storms because of bribery and incompetence - man, Carl Hiassen would have a field day with this one! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! Kathy

Justine/Justiney/Tiney said...

All I can say is, thank goodness I don't have to ride a bus, 'cause I'd be in trouble!!!!! LOL

I'm soooooooo sorry I haven't visited the past few days. Somehow your blog got deleted off my blog roll and I never noticed it!!!!!! I'm sowwy!

Justine :o )

Jill said...

OMG! This is hysterical. I am surprised it wasn't on my local news. We usually get Polk county. I can't beleve my sister didn't have this happen to her when she was in school..lol
Oh wait... Justine walked to school! ROFLMAO!

Lindsay-ann said...

This is unbelievable and sooooooo funny. We had better be careful on all those Disney buses when we are there!!!!!
Lindsay

Staci said...

i knew there was a reason i hold it in all the time!! lol horrible

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails