Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Easter! 6/52!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!



I wish all of you a Happy Easter! I will be gone for a few days, but I will be back. We are heading to the beach. I wish all of you could come with us. It is suppose to be really nice this weekend.

Now on with my post!

Carin at Forever in Blue Jeans is hosting the wonderful challenge.


*************************************
52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with our family. We are glad you are joining this challenge. More importantly your family will really enjoy having you in the picture. Thanks for playing along! Oh, you can just jump in now with 1 of 52, you're not getting off that easy! Now go take a picture! **************************************

6/52


O.K. I cheated this week, but have been really busy! I didn't take a picture of me, so I thought I would share with you a picture of me (looking very young if I do say so!) and my sweet girl.


This is Emily and I when she was three months old. She was trying to figure out how to hold her head up! This was our first outing! We were going to my lamaze reunion! Yes, all of us that were in the same lamaze class got back together to show off our babies! It was really fun!

This is Emily and I when she was 6 months old. I just can't get over how fast they grow!

Look at her now! Don't get the peace sign, but that's how she rolls. Almost 12 years old!!!





Please go and visit Carin and see who else is participating in this challenge!

20 comments:

Robyn said...

Great Pictures!

Red Thread said...

Awww...sweet baby pictures! They do grow up quickly. Have a wonderful Easter weekend and enjoy the beach!

Kristens Creations said...

Sweet pictures! They do grow up too fast. Have a happy easter! Kristen

The Daily Dean Chronicals said...

Happy Easter! I hope you have a great trip to the beach! Love the pics!

SO said...

Love it! You and your girl are looking good!

Mechelle said...

Wast cute photos. We all looked younger back then. LOL m

marty39 said...

Lori, what great pictures. I hope you and your family have a really fun time at the beach and a very blessed Easter. Hugs, Marty

Carin said...

Those are great pictures. What a nice reminder of how fast kids grow up. I read another's post about that and was very glad for this very reminder, thanks for sharing and great pictures.

ourtinydot said...

Ohh! I did my baby girl this week, too. They do grow up so fast. How old is she now?

Kristina P. said...

Love the pics! And have a great weekend at the beach!

tollesons4him said...

These are great pictures, I love how you showed from baby to now....
Have fun this weekend and yes, I wished I could go with you too!!

Happy To Be said...

Just darling pictures girl...May you have a wonderful Easter...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Melissa Miller said...

She is a beautiful girl Laurie!

Have an enjoyable and blessed Easter.
~Melissa :)

Kristin said...

great pictures! It is so much fun to look back at baby pictures - she was a beautiful baby - and beautiful now!

nikkicrumpet said...

YIKES they grow up so fast don't they. But she sure hasn't changed...gorgeous then..gorgeous now! And look at mommy looking all young and hot!

Justine/Justiney/Tiney said...

Wow, you sure did lose that baby weight fast, didn't you?????? I look more pregnant now than I did when I WAS pregnant. LOL
Emily is gorgeous. Her hair is amazing.

Justine :o )

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

HAppy Easter to you as well., Enjoy the beach!

angie said...

Happy Easter!

So fun to see how she's grown from a baby til now!

Jill said...

Great pics!

Have a Happy Easter!

Jill said...

great pics! hope you had a good Easter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails