Sunday, May 17, 2009

Update and a big suprise!

To all of my dear bloggy friends,

I wanted to give you an update...

I have been very busy at work. I don't know if I'm coming or going. I have a few minutes tonight. Work has been tuff, and the computer guy is a pain in my well you know. Well on to happier things... Now for my big surprise...

Just last week I turned the BIG 40 and when I got home from work my great friend Lindsay sent me something from across the pond... And it actually made it to my house on my birthday... You have to go and visit her if you haven't already. She's a great person...So go here and say hi!

Look what I got..




I got a nice card and a package that was so festively wrapped.

Lindsay gave me a bag that I can carry all of my stuff to work. Which I already use. I got a nice birthday card and a Mickey Mouse key chain. Needless to say, I did the happy dance. Thanks so much Lindsay that really meant a lot to me. You are the best!!!
I thought I would show you a few photos of the beach, and what I have been doing on the weekend. Thank goodness for weekends if it wasn't for the beach I think I would lose my mind.... Well, some might say I already have...


Me and hubby at the beach relaxing!



Me and my sister this weekend at the beach.

I am thinking about all of you and have missed you very much. I will try to do a better job, but work is killing me...
I hope everything is great with everyone, and I hope to come and visit soon.
Take Care,

15 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Happy belated birthday, Lori!

Neabear said...

Yay! An update from you. I figure you have been busy at work. But it was so good to hear from you and know that you are okay. That is cool gift from Lindsay. So sweet of her to send you something. You take care and I look forward to your next post.

Darcie said...

Glad to catch a glimpse of your smiling face again! Glad you are surviving the job and that you have the beach to look forward to on weekends!

Happy belated 40th...you are looking great!

The Daily Dean Chronicals said...

Glad to hear you are alive, just buried underneath LIFE! I hear ya about the busy! Happy Birthday! Glad to see you enjoying the beach!

mbkatc230 said...

So glad to hear from you and Happy Belated Birthday. What a nice gift, love that bag. And I was so happy to see that Lynette is alive and well too. Darlin', if I had a place at the beach I doubt that I would be blogging much either! Hugs, Kathy

Melissa Miller said...

WOOOHOOO! It's you!
I've missed you Lori.

Happy 40th dear friend!
What a sweet gift that Lindsey mailed you.

I'm glad you were able to enjoy and get to the beach. Very cute photos!
Tell Lynette Hello as well and we all miss her too.
~Melissa :)

JyLnC said...

Happy Belated birthday Lori! I love the pics at the beach. You and Lynette look fab!

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
I was pleased to hear you had a good birthday and enjoyed your weekend at the beach. The picture of you and your sister is lovely, you both look great. I am glad that you liked your surprise and that you are finding the bag useful.
Best Wishes
Lindsay

Justine said...

Okay, if this is how long it's going to be between posts, you have to quit your job. Really, I insist!
Happy birthday!!!!!

Justine :o )

SO said...

Happy 40th Birthday! You look great and how awesome to get a package from across the pond. I hope that work settles down a bit for you.

Jill said...

Happy belated birthday!!! SOrry I missed it! I love the beach too!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Well Happy 40th Birthday!!!!

Tootsie said...

well....happy birthday!!! I was 38 on the 12th...time flies doesn't it?

Staci said...

well there you are!! happy belated!!

Yaya said...

happy late Birthday!!!!

That bag is great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails