Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy summer everyone!!!


Wow!!! It's been a long time!!! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!!!


We sure are!!!


We've been very busy with Emily's activities and work, but when we are not at work you can usually find us at the beach!!!


We've been doing a little bit of this:





That's me and Emily parasailing!!! What fun we had...




And a whole lot of this!!!




Sorry it's been so long, but I'm still sooo busy at work, and I don't see it letting up! I did finish the catalog I was working on, but starting another...

Take care my good friends in blogland! I sure have missed you all!

10 comments:

mbkatc230 said...

Hi Lori, so nice to see you back even if it's just a pop in. Girl, if I had a beach place I'd be there too! Have fun when you're not working and stop by when you get a chance. Hugs, Kathy

Lynette said...

Love that picture and welcome back!!

B said...

*pst*

Do you remember doing something like write a knock-em-dead poem for something handmade from me? Yah. Totally have it done, it's got your name on it. I just have to mail it. Can you email me your address so this little diddy can be sent out?

Yaya said...

glad you are having some good family time together!

Neabear said...

Boy am I happy to see a post from you! I thought you closed your blog which made me sad :-( But now I am happy. Glad to hear you are having fun. Sorry about being swamped at work. We have been lately too.

JyLnC said...

Wow - I'm impressed with your para sailing. That's a great photo and I'm glad you're having fun this summer. Don't work too hard and check in when ever you have a moment.

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Glad you are having fun.....I wanna go to the beach!

Darcie said...

Glad you are able to enjoy some fun time in the middle of all your work time! Enjoy! :o)

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
So pleased to read your post and catch up with your news. Sounds like you are having a great summer. The parasailing looks fun, you are both very brave!
I have missed you lots but I do understand that you are busy enjoying the beach and the summer. Jessica's school finished today and mine finishes next week so our summer is only just starting.
Have a great weekend.
Lindsay
x

SO said...

Okay I'm more than a little jealous about the parasailing! Too fun. I'm doing okay. Thanks for asking :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails