Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mom's missing!

52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. Us mom's are the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with our family. We are glad you are joining this challenge. More importantly your family will really enjoy having you in the picture. Thanks for playing along! Oh, you can just jump in now with 1 of 52, you're not getting off that easy! Now go take a picture



We are having soooooo much fun!!!!





We had a great time!!! Oh! I am still alive..


Now let's visit Cairn "forever in blue Jeans"
LORI


5 comments:

mbkatc230 said...

What a great shot! Love the balloon captions. Looks like you had a lot of fun - I don't know if I'm quite brave enough to try this. Kathy

Lynette said...

One of my favs!!

Darcie said...

You go Lori!! Way to go out there and have some fun...you make it look like a blast. Glad to have you back with the 52 week challenge.

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

Hahaha, oh I love it! You're a brave woman! It does look like fun, but I don't know if I could do that...

Neabear said...

I don't know if you will catch me doing that! Looks like you probably had fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails