Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"Outdoor Wednesday"

It's time once again for "Outdoor Wednesday" Can you believe it is already Wednesday? Please go and visit Susan at A Southern Daydreamer for Outdoor Wednesday.





These are just some random pictures of my house and my yard..



The squirrels ate this little purple plant, but I put red pepper on it and they stopped.. I finally bet the squirrels... Squirrels get under my skin you just don't know. Those stories for a different post.


This is the corner of my yard which has a nice relaxing water fountain and a nice place to sit...




This is a bed in the front of my house with flowers!


Now let's not forget my pretty door... It has new numbers on it. Which I got from Xpres Urself from ETSY. You can also go over to Lynette's L.A.M blog to enter her giveaway. It's her new store... You just have to go and see all of her cool stuff.


16 comments:

Jayne @ Misplaced City Girl said...

I admire folks who are good at exterior decorating. :::visiting from SITS:::

Becky K. said...

Red pepper? I'll have to give that a try. We are better at growing squirrels than just about anything else!

Have a great day!
Becky K.
Hospitality Lane

Lynette said...

Your yard always look so much better than mine - your sure have the touch sis -

Thanks for the shout out for Xpres Urself!!


Happy Hump Day -

susan said...

Beautiful pictures--poor little squirrels! I enjoy watching them, but they make a terrible mess on my deck eating acorns from the oak tree. I hope you haven't given them a taste for Mexican food!

Dreamgirl said...

Beautiful pictures!
Just stopping by from SITS wishing you a very Happy Wednesday!

P.S. I'm giving away a subscription to House Beautiful on my blog www.sweeterliving.blogspot.com

Amber said...

I really do think the numbers tie the whole thing together. They are charming.

Cammie said...

I have major yard envy

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Beautiful yard!!

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Lori beautiful yard. Love the plants honey but that door sure does pop with those new numbers. I am so thrilled for you. Makes it look real uptown. Thanks for sharing. Country Hugs, Sherry

LV said...

You have a lovely yard. No doubt a lot of hard work and time was spent. Thanks for sharing.

Kristina P. said...

Your yard is gorgeous!

mbkatc230 said...

Lori your yard is just beautiful! I keep peeking back at the shots of all that GREEN! The "city" just put out a bulletin giving the top 10 reasons to conserve water - one of them was to be fashionable, brown is the new green lol. In that case my lawn belongs on Rodeo Drive! Love the door numbers, it really is the finishing touch. Sis did good! Kathy

Mary said...

What lovely garden beds. Thank you for sharing your photos with us.

Melissa Miller said...

~Gorgeous yard you have Lori!

Love the house numbers from her shop. So pretty! ;)

withoutadornment said...

You have a beautiful yard! Seeing yards like yours makes me wish that I had one myself.

Stopping in from SITS to say hi!

Neabear said...

I love that quiet area in your yard. That would be a great place to relax and read a bit. Or even to just daydream. Yeah, that is what I would do there, daydream.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails