Thursday, July 30, 2009

Priceless............

2 Demi Lavato concert tickets on the floor…$126.00

Parking pass….$10.00

1 Demi t-shirt…$35.00

1 Program…$20.00

1 CD… $15.00

1 Diet Pepsi and 1 Pepsi… $8.00

Seeing the look on Emily’s face and spending quality time with her… PRICELESS……………





Before the concert........



During the concert........ Look at the smile on Emily's face.....



We got home at mid-night last night and I am dragging this morning..... We had a great time, but my ears are still ringing..... Don't know if they are ringing from the music or because of the billion screaming kids... You know girls have a very loud scream.....





Make sure you go and visit Lynette at Lynette's L.A.M. Blog and enter her giveaway....


Visit Carin at Forever in Blue Jeans she is hosting a 52 Week challenge. This is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with your family. We are glad you are joining this challenge. More importantly your family will really enjoy having you in the picture. Thanks for playing along! Oh, you can just jump in now with 1 of 52, you're not getting off that easy! Now go take a picture!

25 comments:

Lynette said...

Love it!! Those are great and love the way you did the "priceless" thing - glad y'all had fun - hope the ringing stops soon!!

Happy Thursday -

Ben, Heather & kids said...

By the look of her smile, I'd say she's one happy girl!!

Jen said...

Love the name of your blog! I took my daughter to a concert last fall and was amazed at how loud girls can scream as well...and then I remembered my mom probably felt that way when she took me to my first concert - and amazingly I was allowed to go by myself after that one time!

Alicia said...

That is so sweet of you to take her! She will remember that forever!!! Cute pictures of you both!

Cammie said...

so fun!! Demi Lovato is adorable

chili pepper said...

Stopping by from Carin's to check out your 52 weeks. You all look amazingly alike. Love your page colors, too!

Kat

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

That is priceless!!!

I have no clue who Demi Lovato is...

Robyn said...

Sounds like a wonderful Mom Daughter time! Pictures are awesome!
I will have to admit I don't know who Demi Lovato is...

Carin said...

There is no containing that smile, pure happiness and joy. How special to experience it together. Great picture!

Kristina P. said...

This made me smile! She must be so happy.

mbkatc230 said...

What a great memory to make with Emily! She will always remember this. Cait still talks about mom's "sacrifice" in taking her and 3 screaming friends to see the Back Street Boys lol. That smile on Emily's face says it all. Kathy

lov said...

yay! she looks so happy!
so...for a few weeks, i couldn't get to your blog,
i kept getting a message that your blog didn't exist! so i had somewhat given up, and now i'm so glad that it is still here! YAY!!!

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
Love the pictures from the concert. That happy face says it all.
Thanks for your e-mail. Yes we know Demi Lovato and enjoyed the Camp Rock film she was in. Great music.
Lindsay
x

Shasta said...

What an AWESOME thing for the two of you to do together and wonderful pictures!! Great memories!

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

How fun. Reminds me of years ago, when I took my daughter and a group of her girlfriends to see 'N Sync with Britney Spears being their opening act.

C R A Z Y fun. I had never heard so much screaming.

Tootsie said...

awesome!!!

Under the Florida Sun said...

Just stopping by via the 52 weeks!

What great pictures! Demi's coming to our town this weekend I think. My girls talked about going but it didn't work out!

What a great mama you are for taking her!! Priceless!!

Jill said...

Hey Lori...
Stella is on her way.. to you!!!!!!!!!

ourtinydot said...

Lucky girl! What a night! :) Good photos to remember it by... (just visiting from 52 weeks challenge)

Shana said...

Yeah, she sure looks happy!!

Melissa Miller said...

How fun Lori!
I know your daughter will cherish this wonderful memory. You are a great Mom! ;)

Neabear said...

Great Mom and Daughter bonding time!

Fifi Flowers said...

NOTHING beats special moments with our children!!! FAB!!!

Stephanie Faris said...

She's coming here...my boyfriend said he knew his daughter would LOVE to go but he didn't think he'd survive two hours of all that!

Debra said...

You are right....this is a priceless moment! So glad you had this time!!

Blessings to you this day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails