Sunday, August 9, 2009

Stella has arrived in North Carolina!!

Stella arrived Saturday from Jill's at Jill's believe it or not! She came all the way from Florida just to visit me here in North Carolina! If you want to see what Stella has been up to please go and visit my good friend Lindsay at The Cross-Stitch House and find out what Stella has been up to.


Yesterday, Stella was a bit tired, so we decided to let her rest!




This morning Stella and I had some coffee, while Emily was away for the weekend and my hubby was at work. I cleaned the house and she just relaxed.



When my hubby came home from work we had to run to "Best Buy", so we took Stella with us.

Don't you just love the sunglasses?? It sure was a hot sunny day, and it's a good thing Jill got here some sunglasses.


The purpose for our trip to "Best Buy" was to purchase 3 T.V.'s!! Yes, I said 3! Some of you know that my hubby is an IT guy and he is working at my daughter's school installing the computer system. Well he had to purchase 3 T.V.'s for their broadcasting, announcements, and pretty much whatever else they need to put on the T.V.'s from the computers. Hope that makes sense??? It's a great way to communicate with the students. 2 of the T.V.'s will be hung in the main building as you enter the school the other will be in the lunch room....


Stella wanted a picture with the T.V.'s... Stella was not hurt while taking this picture... She wanted me to do it...

We are taking her to the beach this coming weekend, so stay tuned.

If you would like Stella to come for a visit please let me know, and I'll send her Monday the 17th.

12 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Stella seems like the perfect houseguest!

Heart2Heart said...

Oh how simply cute is that? My daughter is doing something similar on her blog and she takes this beanie baby toy she got from McDonalds everywhere with her and takes his pictures. She is going to be doing a weekly blog about it.

I love this school your hubby is going to work at for the IT part. Sounds amazing with all the stuff they are working on for the highschool students.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Melissa Miller said...

LOLOLOL! Why do Stella and Flat Stanley stories always make me laugh so hard?
The coffee and the sunglasses are too much my friend! :)

Lynette said...

I've never heard of Stella - where have I been? I think I'll pass on this trip - I'm afraid Stella may get freaked out visiting State this year - or maybe not? I'll take on another trip - she is too cute though!!

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
Glad to see Stella has arrived safely and that she is keeping you company and helping out today. I love her sunglasses. She will definately need them when you take her to the beach. I am so jealous of Stella right now!
Lindsay
x

Queenie Jeannie said...

I helped a friend out doing this a couple of years ago. Her daughter made a "mini me" and it had to go on an adventure, so she sent it to our Army family. We had alot of fun with it!!

Neabear said...

I guess Lynette didn't see the posts I did with Stitching Stella when I had her. On my blog is the list of posts I did while she was with me. Just click on them to get to the post.

I am amazed at how many things are attached to Stella now. The sunglasses are so cute! And finding a pair to fit Stella must have been a challenge.

Looks like Stella's purse is starting to hang low. I started with the strap over one shoulder. Has anybody put anything inside of it? I hadn't heard if that was done.

You are going to have a blast with Stella. I had so much fun having her at my place.

Darcie said...

How funny! Glad you and Stella are enjoying your time together!!!

chili pepper said...

We did this with a flat cat last year. The kids had a blast sending her to family and friends around the world for pics at famous land marks... and just going to the library and movies here at home, too.

Life on Bonnie Lane said...

Glad to see Stella made it to her next destination! I love the glasses that Jill got for her. Too cute!

I was Stella's hostess before Jill, so you can take it from me that she is a lot of fun...and she will LOVE the beach! I took her near water and on the water, but not to a beach.

And Neabear, no, when I had her no one had put anything in her purse. It's a good idea though!

Kady
Life on the Edge

Jill said...

Woohoo... just look at Stella coming out of Best Buy with all the goods. I bet she loved that ride!
We had to give her sunglasses while she visited us. Hey eyes would have been ruined for sure from the Florida sun.. lol

The Daily Dean Chronicals said...

Awesome! Stella looks great and enjoying her trip! What a wonderful thing you are doing for your daughters school!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails