Thursday, August 27, 2009

To all my Sister's!!!!!

National Girlfriend and Sister's Week

I am only as strong as the coffee I drink, the hairspray I use and the friends I have.


TO THE COOL WOMEN WHO HAVE TOUCHED MY LIFE, HERE'S TO YOU!




It is good to be a woman:
1. We got off the Titanic first.
2. We can scare male bosses with the mysterious gynecological disorder excuses.
3. Taxis stop for us.
4. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
5. No fashion faux pas we make, could ever rival the Speedo..
6. We don't have to pass gas to amuse ourselves.
7. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
8. We can congratulate our teammate without ever touching her rear end.
9. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
10. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
11. We can talk to the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
12. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we are aware that we will look like an idiot.
13. We will never regret piercing our ears.
14. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems..
15. We can make comments about how silly men are in their presence because they aren't listening anyway.





Have a great rest of the week!!!!!

12 comments:

Lynette said...

O M G - how true that is and so funny - all of them!! Frog in a blender - love it!

That brought a smile to my face, sisto!!

Thanks for that -

Heart2Heart said...

Lori,

What a great list and most of them all pretty much true!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Lindsay-ann said...

16. We can do more than one thing at once!
Happy Girlfriend & Sister week.
I am so glad I have you as my blogging friend.
Lindsay
x

Yaya said...

I always wished I had a sister. At least I have some awesome friends!

Chris said...

OMG, I had tears running down my face reading this.

Hugs,
Chris

mbkatc230 said...

Thanks for the laugh, really needed it today. And these are so true! Speedo indeed, not even leg warmers and torn t-shirts can beat that lol. Hugs, Kathy

chili pepper said...

Lori,

This is such a hoot... mostly because there are little hints of truth there:)

kat

Jill said...

Hey Lori..

All so true and so damn funny!!!!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

LOVE IT!!!

Tootsie said...

Ha Ha!!! Love it!!!

The Daily Dean Chronicals said...

HAHAHAHAH! Thanks!

Neabear said...

17. We don't need to wear our pants with the crotch 1/2 way down to our knees.

Great list!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails