Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Life!

Life is getting in the way of blogging, so I have to take a break!!!!
Emily's back in school and that is getting in the way of my blogging.

Basketball is getting ready to start up and that is getting in the way of my blogging!!!

I just don't like how life is interfering with my blog, but I have a family and I guess it's just called LIFE!!!!

I'll be checking in and trying to post some fun things. I love life and my family, so I'm sorry all of my blogging friends I have to take a break!!!! Family First!!!

I took Emily to the doctor today, and she has an ear infection (swimmers ear)!!! Tooooo much time at the beach!!!!

Take Care and I'll be back!!!

9 comments:

Heart2Heart said...

Lori,

Family first then blogging! We'll still be here when you get back.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Darcie said...

We will be here ready and waiting for when you get back from your wonderful journey called life.

mbkatc230 said...

You know we'll be waiting for you when time allows. Sorry about Emily's ear, I know that's painful. But really, is there such a thing as too much time at the beach? I think not lol. Good luck to her this year in basketball! Kathy

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
I will miss you but totally understand. I am struggling to blog at the moment too. Hope Emily gets better soon. Enjoy your break. Catch up with you later.
Lindsay
x

The Daily Dean Chronicals said...

Welcome to LIFE! I feel the same way! Take your time and ease back in!

Neabear said...

Will be here when you come visit. I have gotten Swimmer's Ear from too much moisture buildup in my ears from my hearing aids. That is why I take them off a lot after work.

Justine said...

Ack, I just got your back on my blog roll and now you're leaving? Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!
But hey, it is for a good cause after all.

Justine :o )

tiburon said...

Hurry back!!!

Nishant said...

I know that's painful. But really, is there such a thing as too much time at the beach? Web hosting india

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails