Friday, September 18, 2009

Update, but still on break!!!

Here is a quick update!!!

I have a major sinus infection.... That really sucks!!! I've been home from work for about 3 days now.... I went to the doctor Thursday and he gave me an antibiotic which is making me sick to my stomach!!!! Don't know which is worse the sinus infection or the nausea!!!




(Our dog Alice when she was a puppy! Most of the kids at Emily's school thinks she's the mascot)


Tomorrow Emily's school is having Bulldog day which is a fundraiser for the Athletic department, and me (I mean the basketball team) has to go and wash cars!!! Then after I (I mean they) finish their hour of washing cars they will start basketball practice, so we will be up early!!!
I hope I will feel a lot better tomorrow!!!
I hope everyone is doing well, and I will update soon, but you know how life is!!!

10 comments:

Lynette said...

When I saw that picture of Alice I thought you were going to say that even Alice was breathing better than you - HA - OK - sorry - a little!!

Try to feel better and have a little fun! Tell Emily SHE has to wash those cars and not you!

Lynette said...

When I saw that picture of Alice I thought you were going to say that even Alice was breathing better than you - HA - OK - sorry - a little!!

Try to feel better and have a little fun! Tell Emily SHE has to wash those cars and not you!

Lynette said...

Not sure why the double post - guess I got a little "trigger" happy!?!

Love to "E" from Aunt Net - how 'bout that?

Darcie said...

Oh'...here is hoping you feel better soon...like by tomorrow morning because it looks like YOU(I mean they) have a busy day.

Have a great weekend Lori!

Melissa Miller said...

I hope you feel better very soon Lori! Sinus infections are so painful.

~Blessings, ~Melissa :)

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
Sorry to hear you are now well. I am full of cold and feel rotten too! I hope you feel better soon. Don't over do it with the car washing etc! Try to relax and take it easy if you can.
Best Wishes
Lindsay
x

JyLnC said...

Feel better soon! I love that bulldog face...too cute.

Justine said...

Washing cars with a sinus infection? Are you nuts????//

And OMG, Alice is sooooooooooo cute!

Justine :o )

Neabear said...

I hope you are feeling better by now and that they were the ones washing the cars and not you. Have a good week!

Nishant said...

I hope you feel better very soon...... Web hosting india

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails