Thursday, October 29, 2009

I'm Heading to Vegas!!!





Well guys I'm heading to Vegas!!!  I will be leaving for Las Vegas on Tuesday, and I will not have my computer which means I will not be blogging!!!!  (I'm going to see if I can get my sister to post my "Outdoor Wednesday" for me)  This trip is not a vacation.  I have to go because of work.  I'll be working all next week at a trade show!!!  I guess if I have to work at a trade show what better place than VEGAS!!!! 



I also received an award from my new friend NM at 5 minutes just for me!

It's the Kreativ Blogger award!!  Thanks so much NM for thinking of me!!




So here are the rules!!

1. Thank the person that gave the award!  Thanks NM at 5 minutes just for me.
2. Copy the logo and place it on my blog! check
3. Link to the person that nominated me for the award. check
4. Name 7 things about myself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7  kreativ bloggers (if you are reading my post I nominate you, so grab the award and start posting)
6. Post links to the 7 people I nominate! (I would never finish if I posted all of the links)
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they've been nominated. (I left the comment here)

Here's 7 things you might or might not find interesting about me!

1. My husband and daughter are my world.
2. I love working in my yard.
3. I have two dogs Alice and Sparkles Alice is an English bulldog and Sparkles is a Chihuahua.
4. I hate cleaning my bathrooms (I wish someone would come and do it for me)
5. I hate putting away the cloths after they have been washed.
6. I love my beach place. (wish I was there now)
7. I say what is on my mind!


Now I have just awarded all of you!  You all are very creative and I love reading your blogs!

8 comments:

Darcie said...

Congrats on your award Lori!

Enjoy your business trip to Las Vegas...could be worse...have fun.

You too? Can't stand cleaning bathrooms either...I do it anyway!

The Daily Dean Chronicals said...

Enjoy your trip! I wanna go!

Quasi Serendipita said...

Stopping by from SITS! Hope you have fun in Las Vegas!

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
I hope you get chance to have some fun in Vegas next week aswell as your work. I look forward to hearing all about it.
Have a great weekend.
Lindsay
x

mbkatc230 said...

Have a safe trip Lori. And try not to work TOO hard lol. Loved your list, the clean clothes put a way is one of my least favorite chores too. As a matter of fact, I think there might still be a load in the dryer from Monday! Make sure to take lots of pictures of your trip. Kathy

Elizabeth said...

Congrats on your award. That's great that you've got a fun business trip ahead of you - I'm a stay-at-home-mom these days and sometimes I miss all the travel I used to do for work. I hope you have an awesome time!

Oh - and BTW, I totally hate cleaning the bathrooms too!

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest (and Happy Halloween, too!).

Jennifer said...

I have never been to Vegas... sounds like a good place to HAVE TO go for work! :)

♥Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest ♥

Yaya said...

Have fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails