Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday!!!

Well it's Wednesday already and that means it's time for "Outdoor Wednesday"  Please go and visit Susan at A Southern Daydreamer








Close up of my pretty mums!




My wreath hanging on my door!




As you walk to my front door!




Just some sweet pumpkins!




Another beautiful Carolina Blue Sky!!!


I am proud to announce that I was a lucky winner over at This Mama Rocks!!!




I won a pair of Boot Buffers from Joan from her E.S.T.Y shop.  Click here and check these out!!!



I'm so happy I won!!! Thank you both so much!!!


Thanks for stopping by as always!!!!  Come back real soon!!!!

9 comments:

Hootin' Anni said...

FANGtastic Halloween lanterns!! I so love this time of year. And congrats on the win.

Mine today is the Annual Jazz Festival in town. Come by if you can. CLICK HERE

Have a glorious Wednesday.

Amy said...

Lovely decorations and congratulations on your win!!

luna miranda said...

i love your wreath!

Karen at Nittany Inspirations said...

Nice fall decorations. Congratulations on winning the boot buffers.

mbkatc230 said...

Lori I love your fall decorations. And those are adorable jack o lanterns! Congrats on the win. I won your sweet sis' giveaway and I'm so excited I could just pop! Have a great week. Kathy

Mary said...

I love the variety of pictures you've chosen to share with us today.
They are perfect for a fall day. Have a great Outdoor Wednesday.

Thoughtfully blended hearts said...

Beautiful images...happy ow!

Lori E said...

Getting in the fall spirit here for sure.
So we are both Lori and up until recently when I was having blog problems I had the exact same "Lori" signature on my posts. It is still on my emails. Great minds think alike.

eileeninmd said...

Wonderful photos and decorations.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails