Tuesday, November 17, 2009

~ Christmas Wreath~ and my 100th post finally!

Thanks to Kristen over at Kristens Creations I was able to make this very pretty Christmas Wreath!  You are the best Kristen.  If you would like to know how to make this wreath visit Kristen for a wonderful tutorial









 This was so easy to make and a lot of fun!






I think it turned out very nice!!


I have now reached my 100th post, so I thought I would share 100 random and I mean random things about me!


  1. So here we go!!!!
  2. I was born in 1969
  3. in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
  4. I live in a smaill town
  5. My husband was the Mayor of our town for 4 years.
  6. I have two dogs Alice and Sparkles
  7. Alice is an English bulldog
  8. Sparkles is a Chihuahua
  9. I don't have any speeding ticket
  10. I got pulled over for running a stop sign, but didn't get a ticket
  11. I cuss
  12. often (like a sailor)
  13. I don't like cold weather
  14. I don't like to cook
  15. I just found out how much I like doing crafts
  16. My house is old
  17. It was buit in 1928
  18. I took woodworking in high school but I wasn't any good (still not good at it)
  19. My middle name is Leigh
  20. I love my beach house but don't really like the sand
  21. I love hot weather
  22. I love summers at the beach
  23. I wish I could take amazing photos
  24. Took photographer in high school wasn't good at that either
  25. I hit snooze on my alarm clock about 3 times every morning before I get up
  26. My alarm buzzes
  27. I wish I would lose 20 pounds
  28. I like to swim in a pool, not so much the ocean
  29. Too many things swim around me in the ocean
  30. Sand irritates me especially when it goes in different cracks
  31. My daughter play basketball
  32. I played softball
  33. I don't watch sports on T.V.
  34. neither does my husband(thank goodness)
  35. My nails are short
  36. I love my family
  37. My favorite alcoholic beverage is Coors light
  38. We don't eat turkey for Christmas
  39. We make homemade spinach ravioli for Christmas
  40. I am part Italian
  41. I am part Irish
  42. That equals a real b**ch
  43. I can be sarcastic
  44. I watch Netflix not T.V.
  45. I've been married for 11 years
  46. My husband is my best friend
  47. I like working in my yard
  48. My husband is not allowed to use the weedeater
  49. I hate blowing the leavs in the fall/winter
  50. I have two big pen oaks in my yard
  51. I love flip flops
  52. and wear them everyday that I can (even to work)
  53. The 2 ladies that work for me get on my last nerve
  54. They are the 2 whiniest people I know
  55. They need to retire
  56. I don't listen to the radio on my way to work
  57. I don't like rap
  58. I love shoes
  59. I love a bargain
  60. I sleep in a t-shirt
  61. I love a clean house
  62. but hate to clean it
  63. I can't stand to clean my bathrooms
  64. I wish my bathroom remodel was complete
  65. I have never seen a ghost
  66. I am right handed
  67. I love me some diet pepsi
  68. My mom is an expert seamstress(I can't sew a lick)
  69. I don't like dumb people
  70. and I happen to work with 2 of them (maybe more)
  71. I wish I knew more about basketball
  72. Stuck up people irritate me
  73. I don't drink hard liquor
  74. People that leave their buggy in the middle of the aisle in the stores bug me
  75. A lot
  76. Screaming kids in a store also bug me
  77. take them out of the store or away from me
  78. I still like to hold hands with my husband
  79. I am a republican
  80. I did not vote for Obama
  81. and I'm glad I didn't
  82. I go to bed early
  83. I wake up early (5am)
  84. I try to sleep late on weekends
  85. I hate talking on the phone
  86. I have not had plastic surgery
  87. I have baby fine hair
  88. I'm not sure what my natural color is anymore
  89. neither does my family
  90. I don't mind getting my hands dirty
  91. My IT guy at works reminds me of the irritating hall monitor at school
  92. you know the one I'm talking about
  93. IT dude still has us block from most things (Blogging)
  94. I have been to France
  95. and Dominican Republic
  96. and Bahamas
  97. and Mexico
  98. and Jamaica
  99. My eyes are hazel, but will turn green depending on what I wear
  100. I love blogging (wish I had more time to do it)
That is probably 100 things to many to know about me!!!  Wow that took a while!!!




Thank you all so much for visiting me and sticking with me!  Y'all are all the best!

15 comments:

Tardevil said...

Congrats on getting to 100! I bet we have at least 80% in common!

Natasha said...

Part Italian and part Irish...hmmm...
What an hilarious post for your 100th. I am going to go back and read it again-Love it!
Best wishes and congratulations,
Natasha

One Cluttered Brain said...

Wow! congrats! I don't think I could come up with 100 things. I did 50 things for my 50th post.
YEAH for 100 followers! It only goes up from here! YEAH!

Sage said...

Hi Lori,
Thank you for visiting me. I am impressed..100 posts.I ma stiil a beginner and learning as I go. Love the words on your Header; tying hard to leaen how to make mine better.
Rita

Lynette said...

OMG - your wreath came out so pretty!! I love it!

Congrats on 100 - those 100 random sound so familiar - like someone else I know!! ;-)

Ms Bibi said...

That wreath is awesome....good job.

Yes, 1969 was a good year. I am June 69. It's funny have many things we have in common as I strolled down the list.

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
Both your mirror and wreath projects look wonderful. You did great with them.
Congratualtions on your 100th post. I enjoyed reading your 100 facts. We have lots in common 28 29 33 and 35 to mention just a few.
Hope your week is going well.
Lindsay
x

Velva said...

Beautiful wreath! Sad for me, I am so not crafty.

I got to know you a bit better with your 100 random things about me....

mbkatc230 said...

Congrats on 100 posts! I love your wreath. But I love your 100 random things more. I'm mostly Irish and part German. Guess that makes me a stubborn b****! We have alot in common, particularly the clean house/hate cleaning house thing! Have a great week. Kathy

Melissa Miller said...

Congrats Lori! The wreath came out beautiful.

I wasn't getting your new blog feed so I re-followed you. I'm sure it was a blogger glitch.

Karen at Nittany Inspirations said...

Congratulations on your 100th post. The wreath looks so pretty. I saw Kirsten's tutorial, too. Isn't she amazing?

Libbie said...

Hi Lori! Thanks for stopping by today-I am so glad you could so I can meet you & visit your page- So welcoming! & I LOVE pages with ideas! That wreath is very cool! I will be back soon!

Auntie Cake said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, good luck with the giveaway. Your wreath is beautiful and my husband is not allowed to use the weed-eater either!!! Love your banner, so precious. Nice to meet you,
Kate

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

Your list was fantastic and I totally agree it drives me nuts when people leave thier cart or stroller in the middle of the isle blocking the entire row ha ha!!

SILVIA said...

this was great,you are funny!i already like you...lolol...funny post!..

xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails