Sunday, November 1, 2009

~Sunroom Makeover~

My ugly sunroom!
This is what it looked like before.  The people that owned the house before us added this room on.



I'm not exactly sure what they used it for, but it was ugly!




See the blue siding?


More ugly pictures!


Here it is torn out!  That brown stuff is the ground!  We found a very old Coke bottle! No money or anything great! (darn I was hoping to find money so we could retire! haha)


Another view of the sunroom getting torn out!


My laundry room with my new waher and dryer!


We tiled the floor and added the french doors.



Here's hubby enjoying a glass of wine!  This table is not in here anymore.  We just wanted to see what it looked like with something in here!


We painted the ceiling a darker shade of green since the ceilings are 10 feet high it added just enough color.


This is the catch all when we walk inside!


View of the floor and French doors!


See we have nothing in here.  In the winter I put all of my plants back here.

Any ideas of what needs to go back here?


I hope you enjoyed your tour of our sunroom!
Please come back anytime!


13 comments:

One Cluttered Brain said...

Beautiful home and makeover! Fabulous job all the way around!!!

NM said...

I really love the french doors and your colour choices. I love those grey/greens tones contrasting with white. Your home is really stunning.
Best wishes, NM.

Darcie said...

VERY pretty Lori...both the sunroom and the blog makeover! ;-)

Debra from Bungalow said...

Lori,
That's a great makeover! I love the colors and the way the tile is laid. Everything looks great and I would love to fill it with plants!

Thanks for dropping by my blog and the kind comments about the secretary desk!

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
WOW you really transformed your sun room into a beautiful place. It's absolutely gorgeous and looks like something out of a magazine. I love the french doors and the greeny/blue color on your walls.
Thanks for sharing more of your beautiful home.
Lindsay
x

Kristens Creations said...

Hi Lori, what a great makeover!! It's just beautiful! I looked at your backyard too, what a transformation! I am in love with that treehouse!!

Lori E said...

From one Lori to another. You guys did a great job. From plain and dark to light and welcoming. A great spot to enjoy a glass of wine for sure. Especially to admire your own hard work.

Karen at Nittany Inspirations said...

The makeover of your sunroom is great. I love the French doors and the tile. BTW, your deck and yard are great, too. Have a wonderful time in Vegas.

Becky said...

First let me say....OMG!!!!! Your blog page is too adorable!!! Second let me say....OMG!!!! What a transformation!!! Your sunroom is absolutely gorgeous. Hubby did a fantastic job!!! I wish you had my five beautiful ferns that I'm about to throw away because I have no where to put them.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit today. Please come by anytime!!!

Cindy said...

Wow! Now that's a transformation! Love the colors and that you painted the ceiling a shade darker. Just lovely :o) Thanks for stopping by my place...

Chany said...

Muy bello Lori, precioso a, adorable, te dejo un abrazo desde Argentina, Chany.-

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

Wow!! What a gorgeous space! Love it :)

Funk Family said...

OK I found your blog from Remodelaholic and I love what you did with this space. We have a sunroom that is in way worse condition than yours, sad to say but true. Yours is beautiful. What color is on the walls?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails