Tuesday, November 3, 2009

"Outdoor Wednesday"




I'm particapting in another Outdoor Wednesday! Hosted by Susan at A Southern Daydreamer.

Don’t forget to visit other Outdoor Wednesday participants!

I am showing you my Halloween decorations!












See the spiders?





Real spider web!

Emily went to a Halloween Party and she dressed like a princess!  She was so excited! Her first 7th grade party and it wasn't even a birthday party!


My pretty princess!!!




Very Pretty and serious!!!

She had a blast at the party!!!  We did have 7th grade drama though!!!







Halloween Night! I dressed as a witch as well!  We all had fun!





See ya next week! I'm in Vegas!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Darcie said...

LOL...glad I wasn't the only one that didn't need fake spiderwebs...ugh.

Glad you had a fun Halloween!

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
I enjoyed seeing your halloween decorations and lovely Emily in her halloween outfit.
Enjoy Vegas
Lindsay
x

Ms Bibi said...

Great decorations, sounds like you had a blast.

Have fun in Vegas.

Thoughtfully blended hearts said...

Great decorations and what a beautiful daughter...

Stine in Ontario said...

And a fun time was had by all. Cool photos!

Mary said...

Enjoy your Vegas holiday. It sounds like your house was the place to be on Halloween.

mbkatc230 said...

Emily made a beautiful princess. Oh how I remember that 7th grade drama lol! And you two are the cutest witches I've ever seen. Have a wonderful trip! Kathy

Anita said...

My youngest is a senior this year and it seems like yesterday that she was is 7th grade...enjoy your time together, even with the drama! Thanks for sharing! Anita

One Cluttered Brain said...

Hope you had fun in Vegas. Pick up an award over on my blog please.
http://oneclutteredbrain.blogspot.com
THANKS!

Velva said...

Happy belated Halloween! Your decor looks absolutely delightful. Have a blast in Las Vegas.

Auntie Cake said...

Love the front of your house, looks so pretty!
Kate

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails