Thursday, December 24, 2009

~Merry Christmas and look what I got~

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

Each year we go to my sister's house on Christmas Eve and open presents!  We eat, eat, and eat, and then open more presents.  We just got home and I couldn't wait to share with y'all what I got!!!!!

Look what my hubby and Emily got me for Christmas!





I got a New Computer!



My sister made my initals to personalize my computer!  If you haven't visited Lynette please go here.

Lynette has an Etsy shop with great things....  You can click here and visit her shop




I have a wireless mouse and it's pink as well!!!! 


I have such a great Husband and wonderful child! 


Merry Christmas and be safe!!!

8 comments:

Lynette said...

Pretty in pink!! You'll be the "talk of the office" with that new treat!!

Merry Christmas!

Darcie said...

Very exciting indeed!

Merry Christmas Lori and family!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Wow!!! Love your computer!!!

Merry Christmas!

Twice as Nice said...

What a great gift and ofcourse I LOVE the vinyl lettering:)
Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas.

mbkatc230 said...

Wow! It's so cute! I love the vinyl lettering, it's perfect. Have fun with your new computer, the perfect gift for a blogger. So glad that you had a wonderful day. Hugs, Kathy

Wylie said...

The monogram is just awesome!!! I have a pink laptop {a recent birthday gift} & LOVE it - but I didn't even know you could monogram them! Way too much fun!
Merry Christmas! Enjoy that spiffy new laptop of yours!
Joyfully,
Wylie

Melissa Miller said...

Oh how neato is that Lori! I LOVE the color and the initials. You are so stylish! :)

Angie@treasures for tots said...

LOVE it! I got one too! Mine is white and I put a skin on the outside, but I LOVE your pink one!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails