Thursday, December 10, 2009

~More of my Christmas decorations~

I hope everyone is ready or almost ready for Christmas!!!  It's right around the corner and I can not wait!!!

I wanted to share a few more of my Christmas Decorations with you!!!  I hope you enjoy!

I know I haven't been around much lately, but I'm now the assistant coach of my daughter's middle school basketball team!!  That will have to wait for another post!!!


Merry Christmas!!!



This is with the flash on and the next is with the flash off!





All the stockings are hung!



I decorated my candle!  I used ribbon and a cute Noel ornament and of course my glue gun!



I put Christmas plates and nut crackers on my sconces! (is that what they are called? I can't remember the name.)  You see what I'm talking about anyway!  If they are not sconces please let me know what they are!



A close up!




I have this arrangement on my dining room table!



There's the little table I showed you on my last post and the stairs leading upstairs!


I hope you enjoyed!!!

Thanks for the visit and I love to read all your comments!

8 comments:

Ms Bibi said...

Oh, it looks so beautiful and festive. I am still waiting for our tree when hubs comes home in a few days.

Melissa Miller said...

How gorgeous your home looks Lori. Your tree is so pretty!

Enjoy the joyous season! ~Melissa :)

Darcie said...

Very pretty Lori!!! I love how you can see the tree in the mirror...it's almost like enjoying it twice. Love it.

I am sure you are one busy lady...can't wait to hear the story of how you got your second job. ;-)

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
Your decorations are really beautiful. I especially love your tree and mantle.
Thanks for the tour.
Good luck with the basketball coaching.
Lindsay
x

mbkatc230 said...

Your decorations are beautiful Lori! Love the tree. But my favorite is the mantel, with all of the pictures with Santa. What a great idea. Congrats on the asst coach position, can't wait to hear all about that! Have a wonderful weekend. Kathy

Lynette said...

Your tree looks so pretty, but where is your couch? Am I looking at that right? Your hall table looks so pretty - I need to get some of that snow too.

Did y'all get very much - snow I mean - everytime we turned on the news all they did was talk about your county and how much snow was falling up your way!?!!

See ya' soon -

Tootsie said...

just a quick visit to say Merry Christmas to you my friend and a very happy new year

Tootsie said...

just a quick visit to say Merry Christmas to you my friend and a very happy new year

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails