Friday, January 29, 2010

Another great party except for Mr. Linky!!!


Mr. Linky disappeared on me last night, and it made me mad!!!  I mean real mad!!!  Mr. Linky did come back which was good.  I was up very late last night but managed to visit everyone, and I want to thank each of you for joining my party!!  I love visiting!  I swear y'all are all very creative!  Please join me next week for another "Get your Craft on Thurs." I'm sad happy to say I will not be using Mr. Linky anymore!

It's Friday and I am going to feature a few things that caught mt eye.  If you would like to see all the party goers please visit the party.  If you have a project you are working on and would like me to feature you please email me at lori (at) esinc (dot) net.



First we have Lynette over at Lynette's L.A.M. with a beautiful Antique German Grain Sack!  She did all of the painting free hand! Did you hear me free hand. How cool is that?  I love it and I think she did a great job.  Please go on over and visit she has a great blog and happens to be my sister!  The name on the Grain sack caught my eye!  It happens to be my dad's initials and our family name! 




I saw this over at Amy's Design-Aholic.  She got the bottle at IKEA for $5.00.  She even tells you how she did it.  Isn't it great?  I love how Amy added the key!


I saw this over at Cat's at Everything Design!  Cat is an Interior Desisgner.  If you haven't been to her site it is a must.  This cute letter she made for an actually customer.  If you want one I'm sure she would be happy to make you one!  You have to see all the other things she does..

  We had 54 party goers!!!  Maybe next week we can double it!  I love looking at everyone's blogs. 


Have a great weekend everyone!  It's getting ready to snow here in NC.  It looks like it should be 8-10" where I live.  I'm not a big fan of snow!  I'm orginally from Baton Rouge, LA.  Not much snow there!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I will try to link up next week, I think I forgot this week.

Linda said...

I just luv that bottle...I have all the items needed...so I think I will give it a try:) Hope you have a FUN weekend!

Blessings,
Linda

Lynette said...

Thanks for featuring me sisto! I'll grab my button now!

Stay warm -

Heidi@TheCraftMonkey said...

We've lived in Louisiana for the last 2 years and it has snowed BOTH years!! Can you imagine??? I mean, it's not "snow" compared to places where it really snows, but considering it hasn't "snowed" here in like 18 years or something crazy like that. I don't think we even get 1/2 an inch, but it's fun and no snow suits or tire chains required! Thanks for the fun par-tay!

design_aholic said...

Hey Lori! Thanks for the feature :) Love the blog, and I'll be back next week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails