Monday, January 25, 2010

~Be Mine Banner~

I've seen a lot of banner's out in blogland, so I decided to jump on the banner wagon, and this is what I came up with.

I used black card stock paper, cut the squares to about 5X7, covered the card stock with alumimum foil, and attached the vinyl letters provided by my sister Lynette at Lynette's L.A.M. Blog.  If you haven't been to her blog or her ETSY shop you must go and visit her.




I added the ribbon and hung the banner on my mantel.






Here's my mantel all ready for Valentine's Day!

I hope you enjoyed my banner and mantel!


I went to Hobby Lobby this weekend, and spent way too much money!  I can't wait to start making some things.

Don't forget to enter my Giveaway!  Click HERE to enter.

I'm joining a few parties this week:

The Girl Creative
Making

Sumo's Sweet Stuff












 
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

15 comments:

Ms Bibi said...

That looks awesome, Lori. What a great idea.

Lindsay-ann said...

Your banner looks great Lori.
We don't have Hobby Lobby but we do have Hobby Craft which I think is similar. I could spend a whole day in there and LOTS of money.
Lindsay
Hope you are having a good weekend.
x

Twice as Nice said...

Hey, I didn't realize your sis did vinyl. Does she have the large machine or a Cricket?
Great job on the banner. I just haven't felt crafty in a while. Maybe it's the cloudy, cold, miserable weather.HA Ya think?

Lynette said...

It turned out great and I love, love, love it on the foil - super shiny and bling-y looking!

Thanks for the shout-out!

Can't wait to see all your projects that you make now that you're all stocked up!

Resh Rene` said...

I hear you Hobby Lobby is my downfall lol. I go to get materials for one project and come out with the start of a thousand more!

That banner is too cute! I LOVE it!

Room to Inspire said...

Very fun banner, I would have never thought of foil! Looks great.

Chelsea

Darcie said...

Very pretty Lori! I have been seeing those banners out there too! You did a great job on your first one!

just me... said...

That is sooooo cute!! Great for kids. TFS

One Cheap B*tch said...

I really like how your's came out!

Just SO said...

That is really cute!! I need to start thinking about decorating for V-Day.

Tracychele @ The Week-Ender said...

So festive and cute! Great idea!

Melissa Miller said...

Lori this came out so cute!
Love it! :)

::cottage instincts:: said...

Banners are so fun! What a unique way to celebrate v-day :) Very cute!

Glad you could Mi4M...

Prior said...

LOve your mantle and your banner, fun and blinggy Lezlee

Its So Very Cheri said...

Your mantle banner is very cute.

FYI-I have a give-a-way starting tonight.

cheri

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails