Tuesday, January 12, 2010

~Come join the Party~ "Get your Craft On"

I have decided to host a party every Thursday called “Get your Craft on.” I hope everyone will join in on the fun. I will put Mr. Linky up late Wednesday so it will give you time to visit everyone who is at the party.

I have been soooo inspired by so many people’s talents that I thought what a wonderful way to see all the talent. I am also including in my party outdoor photos. I would love to see what everyone does outside. I love working in my yard and would love to get inspired by all of you talented people. I figured since you are soooo good with crafts I would love to see what the outside looks like, and inspire me. Oh, want this will be fun.

I would love to see anything crafty, before and after, remodels, and what you have done outside.

So please join in on Thursday’s and let’s “Get your Craft on.” I have a button on the left of my side bar, or you can get it below, so grab it, and let everyone know you are going to a party on Thursday’s. My first party will be Thursday, January 14, 2010. I look forward to seeing you here!




Life as Lori

I'm working on my button... Hopefully, everything will be working on Thursday...  Boy, am I nervous about this party...  I feel like y'all are all coming over and I need to clean...  I sure hope someone shows up!
I will be celebrating my 1 year blogoversary on 1-27-10, and what better way to celebrate than having a giveaway. Details regarding the giveaway to come! Just in time for Valentine’s Day!!! Yippee!!!

10 comments:

knit1kids4 said...

Hmmm... that sounds like fun. I might join in.

Popping over from SITS

Lynette said...

I'll join in - I'm working on a crafty project now and will do a post on my blog to spread the word!

Dorothy said...

Stopping by from SITS to say hello! I'd love to "get my craft on," as I'm a big fan of glitter, pom poms, yarn, and paint...but I only really do kitchen crafts (aka baking!).

Lynette said...

Sounds like fun! Get Your Craft On is a popular name...they have a Get Your Craft On linky party at Today's Creative Blog...and it's also the name of my blog...crazy!!!

Cute blog!
Lynette
getyourcrafton.blogspot.com

Blondie's Journal said...

Great idea. I am not very crafty but I will try to join when I can! :-)

xoxo
Janie

Darcie said...

Love the title..."Get your Craft On"! Wish I was a crafty sort of woman, but my hobby just seems to be writing, but I will for sure hop over to check out what people are posting and who knows someday I am turn into a crafty person.

Ms Bibi said...

I am not very crafty, but maybe I can share the Chocolate-cookie basket I am making for this weekend.

Great idea for a party

jenjen said...

How fun Lori! What a cute blog you have. I will try to join in the fun!

XOXO
Jen

Resh Rene` said...

So excited!! I guess I was the first to link up, which is fitting since this is my first project link up!

I made a lil something to put in the room that I am overhauling..haha I guess you eat an elephant one bite at a time...so here's to my first nibble!

Maridith said...

Hi Lori!!

Thanks for telling me about your party!! I am so happy I can join you!

Great Valentines idea/project!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails