Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Get your Craft on Thursday!

Life As Lori is having a P A R T Y!!! Let’s “Get your Craft On”


Oh, I’m so excited about my party!! I hope everything is cleaned well enough….

I have been soooo inspired by so many people’s talents that I thought what a wonderful way to see all the talent. I am also including in my party outdoor photos. I would love to see what everyone does outside. I love working in my yard and would love to get inspired by all of you talented people. I figured since you are soooo good with crafts I would love to see what the outside looks like, and inspire me.

I would love to see anything crafty, before and after, remodels, and what you have done outside.

RULES are very simple: Link to a specific blog post and not just your blog and don't forget to visit other participants and leave a comments. Please make sure you grab my cute button below (the code is on the left of my side bar), so everyone will know where to link to. My cute button was made by Makeovers by Tara. If you need a new blog make over please see Tara…. You will not be sorry…




Get your craft on Thurs.



Valentine's cookie cutter with candy!

I made this once before for my old babysitter's wedding shower!!!  It's easy peasy, and I'm all about easy crafts.

I had a heart shaped cookie cutter, and I bought the heart shaped candy!  I wrapped it in tulle, added ribbon, and some bling. (You know I like me some bling) 




And there you have!  You could do it for any holiday!!!



Here is where they will be until Valentine's Day!!! 

O.K.  I'm putting Mr. Linky up, so let's "GET YOUR CRAFT ON"



I will be celebrating my 1 year blogoversary on 1-27-10, and what better way to celebrate than having a giveaway. Details regarding the giveaway to come! Just in time for Valentine’s Day!!! Yippee!!!

15 comments:

One Cheap B*tch said...

I'm here for the party! =)

Resh Rene` said...

Oops I guess I commented on the wrong post LOL...I'm linked up and roaring to go!

Twice as Nice said...

I don't have a craft ready but I'll be back tomorrow to check out everyone elses. Maybe I can get my act together by next week or better yet maybe Twin can!

jenjen said...

I love that little gift idea with the cookie cutter! So cute!

I linked up my Valentine wreath - I hope that is ok!

XOOX
Jen

Yaya said...

What an adorable idea!

Darcie said...

That is SERIOUSLY too cute...love it Lori!

The Girl Creative said...

You know I love a linky party! :) Adding your button :)

Kate @ The Gaines Gang said...

Thanks for the kind words and stopping by.

I linked up today and hope to again next week.

Traci said...

Lori, Thanks for the invit to your party. I love a good party and I am excited to see your posts and the posts of the other partiers.

Ms Bibi said...

I finally did it and the link is up. Thank you for inviting me.

mbkatc230 said...

What a cute idea! These would be adorable for party favors too. Sorry I didn't link, but I'm probably the LEAST crafty person on the face of the earth. But I wanted to come by and wish you well on your first blog party! Hugs, Kathy

Fifi Flowers said...

WOW! Valentines Day will be here before we know it won't it!

brandy said...

Thank you so much for hosting this party! What fun ideas, and what a cute blog! I love it!

I just saw the most fun idea for Valentine's gifts on Alpha Mom---homemade fortune cookies with valentine messages inside! I love all of these holidays!

Mama Zen said...

That is such a cute idea!

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

I just finished a great sewing project and can't wait to link up next week!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails