Saturday, January 30, 2010

It's snowing, but I would rather be at the beach!

It started snowing last night!



This is just the beginning of the snow fall.


See almost 9" inches and it's snowing again! 


This is what we woke up to this morning.

Look at all this snow.  I think it will be around for a long time.  It's going to be in the teens the next couple of days.  Everything is shut down.  It doesn't snow much in North Carolina where we live, so this is a big deal.  I bet my daughter will not have school next week. 

I was trying to do some crafts today, but ran out of paint and couldn't make it to the store.  Maybe tomorrow.  Hopefully, the stores will be open.



This is where I want to be!  I want to be at a warm beach instead of looking at the snow.

Have a great rest of the weekend.

I've received a few awards a few months, weeks, or years ago. Yep, I'm now getting around to posting them.


I got the Kreativ Blogger from Jenna at Pieces of Me!

Thanks Jenna!



I received this award from Steffany over at Out of Chaos!

Thanks Steffany!



I don't play by the rules when it comes to awards, so if you're reading this please grab the awards!

6 comments:

Lynette said...

I'd rather be anywhere warm but in the cold snpw - YUCK!! Your pics are pretty though!

Lynette said...

Opps - that should say "snow"!

Rene said...

We got lots of snow too. Your pictures are pretty.

Thanks for leaving me the nice comment yesterday. Have fun!

mbkatc230 said...

I thought Lynette got alot of snow, but it looks like you got even more. I'm with you, I'd much rather be at the beach! Sorry to hear about your pipes (saw your comment at Lynettes) That is a drag, it happened to us one year when we were out of town so you can imagine the mess we came home to. Hope it warms up for you soon! Kathy

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
The weather has gone mad. We had that much snow too a few weeks ago. It was the worst snowfall in 20 years over here. I am surprised you have that much where you are. Ours stayed for weeks and everyone was so glad to see it go. It looks very pretty but it makes everyday life very difficult. I hope it warms up very soon and you can enjoy the beach again. Until then try to keep warm and cosy and happy crafting.
Lindsay
x

queenbee said...

We live in NC as well and the snow was pretty, but it is sooo cold. My sons school is closed tomorrow, and if it doesnt warm up much I a bet Tuesday will be closed or late release.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails