Monday, January 25, 2010

I've shown you everything else, so now it's time for the wreath!

I don't know about you but, I'm so tired of the bad weather!  It's either raining or the wind is blowing way to much!  Doesn't mother nature know I have some spray painting to do?  Doesn't she know I work all day?  Doesn't she know I'm the assistant basketball coach for my dauther's middle school?  Doesn't she know I can only do my project on the weekends?  Please tell me why does she have to let it rain on weekends????  It suppose to rain this weekend, so when am I going to be able to do my other projects?  Until mother nature cooperates with me, I'll show you my Valentine's Wreath!



I got the ribbon at the dollar store.



Another view.  The sun of course was not shinning, so I used my flash.

Here's a close up! 

I added the shiny heart to the center.  I thought it needed a little something, and you know me I love some bling!



I added four red and pink shiny hearts two to both sides.  I wanted to keep it balanced.



Well what do you think?

As a side note, my hubby is taking my cute little laptop to work tomorrow.  He has to do something to it.  I think maybe load something to make my disk drive a little faster, but he's the computer guy not me.


Here's my pretty pink laptop that I take to work.  If you want to know why I take my laptop to work you can read Take This Mr. IT Guy.

I'll be back in business tomorrow evening!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!  I'll draw the winner Wednesday evening!  I'll announce the winner at my party "Get your craft on Thurs."  Please come and join the fun on Thursday!

I'm joining some great parties today!






DIY Day @ ASPTL













giveaways







Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

18 comments:

Heidi@TheCraftMonkey said...

your wreath is so romantic!! love me some pink! and p.s., you are one busy mama!

Linda said...

Oooh how PRETTY...love your door!

Blessings,
Linda

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

And yet another great Lori wreath...girl you do so many things I really don't know how you find the time with work and family...I'm retired now and don't get as much done as I did when I had my own company...Hope you have a great week my dear friend...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Lynette said...

Very pretty - love it!!

Darcie said...

I think your house is officially ready for Valentines Day...pretty!

Sonia said...

That looks so very awesome! Picture perfect!

Kristine said...

Really pretty wreath. Valentine's Day is so much fun!!!

Resh Rene` said...

I love the wreath!! I love that it's floral and the valentine colors with out being too foofoo.
You did a great job...and p.s. I will be linking up this Thursday :)

Melissa Miller said...

Lori the wreath looks so pretty!

I really need some Valentine-y stuff soon!

BonjourRomance said...

Bonjour Lori,
You did a wonderful job on this wreath, I love red and pink together. You are so creative, I just may try something similar to this myself.
Have a great week!

mbkatc230 said...

This is so cute Lori. I love those pretty pink roses, and yes a little bling is always a good thing - especially on Valentine's day! Have a great week. Kathy

CC said...

How very,very pretty your wreath is. I've really enjoyed looking at your blog..and at the Get Your Craft On party. It would be such fun to participate if and when I can get the time. I've signed up to become a follower,so I don't lose track of where I found all the cute crafts. Thanks so much for all the idea,..

Stephanie Lynn said...

That looks fabulous against your door - such wonderful colors!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

That looks great!

jenjen said...

Your wreath is so pretty and romantic. Perfect for V Day!

XOXO
Jen

too Blessed to Stress said...

just love your touches of bling! lovely wreath :)

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

Remodelaholic said...

Lori- I love the wreath it is so great! Dollar store, you know for just a dollar store I could probably spend a whole lotta cash there!

Also, I am LOVING your screen door. Did you make it? Could you email me and let me know, my email should show up on the comment? Thanks!

Cheryl said...

So pretty! Makes me think I need to start doing holiday wreaths.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails