Sunday, January 3, 2010

Met Monday!

I'm joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for another Met Monday!

This week it's not a big redo, but it's a redo.

I was putting away my Christmas decorations and was of course taking pictures.  I uploaded my photos and decided I hated my curtains, so I decided to make a change!





The curatins didn't look good to me.  Maybe if I picked a different color it might have worked.  I've had them up for about a year, and it was time for a change.



I know it's not the same view, but I had the same curtains over the big window. 




So what do you think?

Don't forget to visit Susan and see all the other redo's!


P.S. I had a comment about the smell at our beach place, and if you would like to read that story please click here.

Good news I finally got most of the smell gone.  Thanks to all of my bloggy friends for your help.  I did use some moth balls..


5 comments:

Lynette said...

I like that look better - esp. during the day when all the light is coming in!

Hope y'all had fun at the beach? Did the smell ever come out of the fridge - I hate not having my cell phone?!?!?

Melissa Miller said...

They look really pretty Lori!

It's a very nice change to the entire room.

Have a great week. ~Melissa :)

Sarah said...

A little change is always fun, especially to start off the new year. Looks good! ~ Sarah

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

It's amazing how different curtains can change the feel of a room!

Happy New Year!

Darcie said...

I was thinking the same thing as Sarah...great time for a change...great time for a new look. Looks good Lori!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails