Thursday, January 28, 2010

Oh where oh where did Mr. Linky go?

I'm sorry guys but Mr. Linky disappeared, and I don't know how to get him back. Can anyone help? I will not use Mr. Linky again! I'm going to try and figure out the problem, but if I can't I'll have the party again next Thursday!  OMG! I can't believe this is happening! I'm so sorry!  I went to Michael's tonight and when I returned home Mr. Linky was gone, and I can't even get on the web site.  I AM SO MAD!!  I will now be using Mr. Mclinky.  Hopefully, next week the party will run smoothly!

googled and snatched!
I'm so sorry everyone.  I did not get a chance to visit everyone due to Mr. Linky!!!  I'm still so mad, please come back next week for another party of "Get your Craft on Thurs."

Oh look Mr. Linky came back, but I'm still mad!  

9 comments:

Ms Bibi said...

I don't know about others, but I couldn't even get into your blog through my reader. I had to type your URL manually. Maybe that has something to do with missing McLinky as well.

design_aholic said...

Mcklinky disappeared last week for me for a while on Thursday night too, but it came back, and all the links came back too.

Stephanie said...

Well hey...at least you got to post that great angry baby picture! The picture alone made me laugh! Mr. Linky seems to be making a lot of people mad lately. ANyway I had to come out of "Lurkdom" and let you know that picture was great!

DOEHLER DAYS said...

Hi Lori, Sorry for your frustration, but I am able to look at all the links and I see a option to post still. Must have been down for maintanence or something. Hope it doesn't go out again. I haven't had a chance to join another party, but hope to next Thursday!

La Tempête said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my tute! Silly Mr Linky.

Barbara Jean said...

That picutre is LOL funny!!

Thanks for taking time to come by and leave a a comment

blessings

barbara jean

Darcie said...

So sorry about Mr. Linky, but that has got to be the cutest baby anywhere...LOVE IT!

Tara said...

Sorry to hear about your Mr.Linky problems. Here is the link that I have for them. Hope it helps.

http://www.misterlinky.net/

Its So Very Cheri said...

Love that picture. Lori--I can not stand Mr. Linky. He has the worst customer service. I tried using hi for my first party and it was a nightmare because he had never added me in and he would not return any e-mails. I was posting for help and had someone post a comment around midnight to try and use MckLinky. I had already gone to bed but got up around 2 am to see if Mr Linky had ever responded to me and he hadn't but at least I got the e-mail about Mcklinky --went over, signed up, in the middle of the night and had my party up in a matter of a few minutes. IT was a wonderful experience, I never have had a problem. After a few weeks of no problems I e-mailed Mr Linky asking him to explain to me the benefits of his site. I told him I had already paid for the upgrade but had never been added in and was not able to use it. He NEVER even answered my e-mail so I requested my money back.

Cheri

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails