Thursday, January 7, 2010

Take this Mr. IT guy!

As some of you know my IT guy at work is not a very nice person!  He (IT Dude as I call him) has blocked almost all non-work related websites from me and my co-workers, not that we use these non-work related websites, of course, I'm just sayin'.  He's even blocked some sites that I use for work.  Some days I could read my comments on my blog and other days it would be blocked.  IT dude does things like this to be funny!  Hardy, har har (insert much sarcasm here!)  I would take my 30 minute lunch break and surf the internet.  I don't really have time other than lunch.  If you would like to read "Let's go on a ramble shall we" just click it. 

Some of you know that I got a computer for Christmas from my wonderful hubby!



I also got the Verizon 3G.  Which means I can take my pretty laptop to work and surf the internet whenever I feel like it! But would still only have time at lunch!

So take this Mr IT Dude!




This is what my desk looks like on my lunch break!!! Insert evil laugh!!!

You can't block me anymore IT dude!!!!HAHAHA

And, yes, in true blogger fashion, I do carry my camera with me EVERYWHERE!!


7 comments:

Lynette said...

You are a true blogger, sisto! So take that IT Dude!

I wonder though, which one of you are nuttier - him or you?

Darcie said...

YOU GO GIRL! Way to show him. ;-)

Anonymous said...

IT guys take so much abuse from people who think they know soooo much more than they actually do.

BonjourRomance said...

Bonjour Lori,
Your new pink maptop is so great, the initials are perfect - so girly the way a computer should be. You are a true blogger, I've started carrying my camera all the time too.
Have a great weekend, and enjoy the break from the IT man.

Kathysue said...

Hi Lori, thank you for stopping by my new blog,it was nice to see you there and to meet you. Love the pink computer,too fun, Kathysue

BonjourRomance said...

Bonjour once again Lori,
Just wanted to swing in and thank you for visiting and telling us your story. You are so right, it very important that your husband is your best friend!

Lindsay-ann said...

Good for you Lori.
Lindsay
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails