Sunday, January 17, 2010

Valentine's=Love!

I have seen so many great Valentine's crafts, and I thought I would feature just a few!


 Framed Ruffly Heart from I sew, do you



Isn't this so cute!  Please stop by I sew, do you: and get the Framed ruffly Heart Tutorial.


Sweetheart Kissing Ball from The Cupcake Cuppy



Stop by The Cupcake Cuppy see how it's made!


 Queen of Hearts Garland from All for this Penny.



You can also go by All for this Penny and see how this is made!

Don't you just love Valentine's?  I sure do!

7 comments:

~Kimberly said...

Thanks so much for featuring my kissing balls! I've enjoyed your blog!

Blondie's Journal said...

All three of these crafts are just SO cute! I am going to stop by the blogs to see if I can manage making one or two! Thanks, Lori! :-)

xoxo
Jane

Laura said...

What a pretty blog you have.
I love the colors.

So glad I found your blog.

Enjoyed visiting,

Laura

Jess said...

Thanks for the link! I'm glad you like my garland!!

Shannon Hons said...

I love all these ideas! They are so cute!!

Amanda@ISewDoYou said...

Thanks for featuring me! :)

Room to Inspire said...

Very fun projects, I am off to check them out!

Chelsea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails