Friday, January 15, 2010

What a party! Y'all are great!

I'm still cleaning up from the party yesterday!!!

Thanks everyone that linked up! Y'all are the best... I think Get your craft on Thurs. went very well. I'm glad I didn't have to party alone.

I'll be having another party next Thursday, so please spread the word and don't forget to take my party button....

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and went around to check out everyone elses great creations. I know I loved it... Y'all are so talented..

Everyone have a great weekend!

I will be celebrating my 1 year blogoversary on 1-27-10, and what better way to celebrate than having a giveaway. Details regarding the giveaway to come!

3 comments:

Darcie said...

Just look at all those people that attended your party. YAY...for you!

Have a great weekend Lori!

Weeksie50 said...

I didn't have a craft but it was fun seeing all the great projects!

Velva said...

I am not a crafty person but, I think this idea is awesome. I would certainly enjoy viewing all the wonderful crafts.

Velva

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails