Saturday, February 20, 2010

Featured Saturday!

I wanted to thank everyone for joining Get Your Craft on Thurs.  I love all the ideas I get from all of my talented friends out here in blogland.  I do look at everyone's post.  Y'all inspire me!!!

Here are a few crafts that caught my eye, but I love all of the projects.  If you would like to see all of the party goers please visit the party HERE!



Look what Brandy at Home Sweet Home made for their sweet friend Saydria birthday.. It's the cutest?? 





Now you have to love this?  Kris at Shabby to Sweet made this out of paper Lanterns.  She's a  very patient lady.  I would have totally lost my mine.

If you looking for a fun project for Saint Patrick's day you need to visit Lulu's Tiles.


These are just a few projects, but there are so many other great project at my party, so please stop by and visit the PARTY!

You still have time to be a part of my Spring Fling gift swap.  To find out the details please click HERE

Spring Fling



8 comments:

Lynette said...

OMGosh - love the "irish" thing!! Too cute!!

Kris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms Bibi said...

How pretty. I love the paper lanterns.

Suzanne said...

Three cute projects. Love them all!

brandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brandy said...

Thanks for linking my purse! Amazing ideas this week during your party!

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
Thanks for sharing such beautiful creations made by your friends. Blogland is full of amazingly talented crafters.
We are in the middle of re-doing our bedroom at the moment. The house will be in chaos for a few weeks. I hope your do more swaps in the future. I would love to take part another time. At the moment things are a bit mad.
Lindsay
x

Katie's Nesting Spot said...

I love that irish board, what a simple but striking idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails