Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"Get Your Craft on Thurs." #3

Welcome to Life As Lori

If you are visiting from The Girl Creative, or if you’re a 1st time vistor please pull up a chair and stay a while.  We even made some cookies and tea. You can have your choice sweet or unsweet!!! We’re here to please.

Now, let me introduce you to me and my family!  We all got cleaned up for you!!!
Steve my hubby!
Emily my daughter!
Lori that's me!




We made some tea for you too - sweet or unsweet!! Your choice!    How about some cookies as well?
At Life As Lori, we (I) do some crafting, remodeling (our house was built in 1925), gardening, talking about my life, and going to the beach every chance we get!!!!  (which is about every weekend)


Our puppies
Alice the bulldog
Sparkles the Chihuahua
That's Emily riding the waves!  Our home away from home!
Our backyard!  If you want to see what our yard looked like before go to Backyard makeover!


I've enjoyed our visit I hope you did....Please stay as long as you would like.  Take a look around and enjoy yourself!!!

Now, enough about me - let's get this party started and thank you all for showing up!


Who's ready to "Get Your Craft On Thurs."? 
I have been soooo inspired by so many people’s talents that I thought "what a wonderful way to see all the talent". I am also including in my party your outdoor photos, as well as mine. I would love to see what everyone does outside. I love working in my yard and would love to get inspired by all of you talented bloggers.

I would love to see anything crafty, before and after, remodels, and what you have done outside. Pretty much whatever you want to call a "craft"!

RULES are very simple: Link to a specific blog post and not just your blog and don't forget to visit other participants and leave a comment. Please make sure you grab my cute button below (the code is on the left of my side bar), so everyone will know where to link to.  This week let's comment to the person who has linked ahead of you!  If you are the first to link comment to me, if you 2nd comment to the person above of you which would be 1, and so on.  Let's show the love.  We all love comments!



Get your craft on Thurs.






I'm trying Mr. Mclinky this week!


8 comments:

Maridith said...

Well, I can't believe I am first. I am not sure if that is cool or not...kinda proves I don't have much of a social life! Glad to have some tea and cookies with you!!

Lynette said...

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll have the unsweet tea, but would really prefer sweet!

Enchanted Rose Studio said...

Such a wonderful welcome, Lori! Your family is great and I love the tea and cookies!

Thanks so much for hosting!

Cheers!
Tina

Darcie said...

Hey Girl...I'll take sweet please. ;-)

Ms Bibi said...

Wow, check out all the crafts. It's great.

Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting. I can't wait to check out everyone's great ideas. Cute family!

The Girl Creative said...

What a cool greeting! I'm just getting over here for the first time today - it's been an insane day! I didn't get to link up this week but am hoping to get my craft on and be ready for next week's party. :)

Southern Fried Gal said...

Just found your party! I love a good party! Thanks for hosting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails