Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"Get Your Craft On Thurs." #4

I hope everyone likes the look and changes here at Life as Lori - I love them! Thank you so much TARA...It may take all of us a little bit of getting used to the changes. Stay awhile and make yourselves at home. I have a big announcement on Tuesday, February 16th, so come back and see what it is....

 

It's so very Cheri is having a giveway that will last all month!  How cool is that??  Cheri is "Sharing the Love"
 
Make sure you stop by Cheri's and tell her I sent you!!!!

Now on with the Party!
I have been soooo inspired by so many people’s talents that I thought "what a wonderful way to see all the talent". That is why I am hosting a "Get Your Craft on Thurs." I am also including in my party your outdoor photos, as well as mine. I would love to see what everyone does outside. I love working in my yard and would love to get inspired by all of you talented bloggers. I would love to see anything crafty, before and after, remodels, and what you have done outside. Pretty much whatever you want to call a "craft"!

Please grab my new button, and put it on your side bar! 



Get your craft on Thurs.



RULES are very simple: Link to a specific blog post and not just your blog and don't forget to visit other participants and leave a comment. Please make sure you grab my cute button above (the code is on the right of my side bar), so everyone will know where to link to. This week let's comment to the person who has linked ahead of you! If you are the first to link comment to me, if you are the 2nd person comment to the person above of you which would be 1, and so on. Let's show the love. We all love comments!

Here's Mr. Mcklinky:

8 comments:

Hoosier Homemade said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I love seeing all the ideas!
~Liz

Enchanted Rose Studio said...

I'm dyring for your exciting announcement, Lori (ya tease! ha!)

Thanks for the heads up on the Cheri's month long giveaway. I'll have to check it out.

Thanks for being such a wonderful host!

Cheers!
Tina

Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting the party I can't wait to check out everyone's ideas.

Ms Bibi said...

Great party once again. I linked up, but I have to come back in the morning to check out all the other crafters.

Darcie said...

Thanks for the heads up on the Giveaway blog...and look at you...half way to 100!!!

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

Thanks for hosting. I'm linking up for the first time!

Kate @ Chic on a Shoestring Decorating said...

Thanks for hosting! I linked up for the first time too and started following you. :)

Jane said...

Hey Lori,
I'm late to the party, but I just discovered your blog! Thanks for hosting. I hope you can join my party on Friday's called Frugalicious Friday! Oh, and I followed! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails