Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Get Your Craft On Thurs. #6 and an awesome GIVE-A-WAY

Frist Things First!

I have my first sponsor which is Lynette. Her blog is Lynette’s L.A.M Blog, and she has an ESTY shop called Xpres Urself. So, what does Xpres Urself sell? Xpres Urself sells, “Custom made boards, tiles and wall decor that are unique and unlike all the other's you've seen - because you are the designer and I make your designs come to life!!”


Xpres Urself will be giving away this cute Easter Tassel. Isn't it just to die for?

If you would like to win this wonderful Easter Tassel click HERE



Now let's Get Your Craft On Thurs.

RULES are very simple: Link to a specific blog post and not just your blog and don't forget to visit other participants and leave a comment. Please make sure you grab my cute button below (the code is on the right of my side bar), so everyone will know where to link to. This week let's comment to the person who has linked ahead of you! If you are the first to link comment to me, if you are the 2nd person comment to the person above of you which would be 1, and so on. Let's show the love. We all love comments!

Get your craft on Thurs.


Here's Mr. McKlinky:

6 comments:

One Cheap B*tch said...

Yay! Thanks for hosting! Would love to win that tassel! I was this close to be the first link, sigh! Always a day late and a dollar short!

Liz@HoosierHomemade said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I just love visiting all the great ideas!
~Liz

Grace @ Ruby Moon Designs said...

Thanks for hosting...I love sharing and stealing(!) creative ideas!

Blessings, Grace

Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting again. THe taassel looks beautiful.

Sandra said...

Thanks for stopping by and becoming a follower...I linked up to your party...thanks for hosting.

Ms Bibi said...

I have no craft today, but that gave me an inspiration to start thinking Easter crafts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails