Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"Get Your Craft on Thurs." and sign up for the gift swap!

It's time once again for "Get Your Craft on Thurs."

Life As Lori is also hosting a Spring Fling Gift Swap, and I need more particpants to join in the fun!  I think we all like to receive mail, so I thought I would host a gift swap!  The  more that enter the more fun it will be.  Bascially, I will pair each particpant with another particpant and we exchange spring gifts.  It's a great way to meet new bloggy friends, and have some fun.  To read more visit my spring fling post here.  Our you can click on the tab at the top of my blog that says parties, and you will see Spring Fling!  I think this will be so much fun!  Grab my cute button so everyone will know that you are joining the fun!


Spring Fling








Now on with the party!!!




Get your craft on Thurs.


RULES are very simple: Link to a specific blog post and not just your blog and don't forget to visit other participants and leave a comment. Please make sure you grab my cute button above (the code is on the right of my side bar), so everyone will know where to link to. This week let's comment to the person who has linked ahead of you! If you are the first to link comment to me, if you are the 2nd person comment to the person above of you which would be 1, and so on. Let's show the love. We all love comments!


Here's Mr. Mcklinky:

3 comments:

Hoosier Homemade said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I just love visiting all the great posts!
~Liz

Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting again. Hopefully my link worked. I've been having problems with my site the last few days.

Grace @ Ruby Moon Designs said...

I love being able to see everyone's creativity...it gets me inspired! Thanks for hosting the party!

Blessings, Grace

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails