Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I'm joining Laurie at Bargain Hunting with Laurie.  It's her 1st party.

I hope everyone has a great Valentine's!

Please come on in and enjoy yourself.  


Have some cake!
Emily and I made this the other night just for you...  


Come sit down and enjoy your cake!! 
To find out how I made this candle go here!


While you're here take a look around...  I made the frame and the sweet cookie cutter candy holder.

I love my candle sitting on my coffee table.  Oh, I wish you could smell the candle.



My mantle with all my Valentine's goodies, and my Be Mine Banner.  To see how I made this go here.



I hope you had a nice visit!  I'm so glad you could stop by!

Please visit Laurie for her Valentine's Party!

You can still "Get Your Craft on Thurs." just click HERE, or you can VISIT and see all the lovely crafts everyone has made....

13 comments:

Sarah said...

One of these days I'm going to make one of these banners. You did a great job. It looks lovely!

Rosie@Journey to Charm said...

Love the rose wreath. Everything is beautiful and festive. Rosie

susan said...

You are so creative! Love that banner and your wreath. Love the number on your door too!

Natasha said...

Wow Lori, I love all your special Valentine's treasures! You are such a clever gal!

I also love the new look of your blog-it so sophisticated and very beautiful. I am going to take a button right now and put it on my blog.

Best Valentine's wishes to you and your family,
Natasha.

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Lori, your Valentine crafts are so pretty. What a clever idea to use a cookie cutter that way! I'm going to copy that idea some time. I also love your heart topiary on your mantle. Did you make that too? Thank you so much for joining the party. laurie

Cathy said...

I love it when people make cake for me...yummy;)!

Your Valentine decorations are darling...I love them all!

Happy Valentine's Day!
XOXO
Cathy

Darcie said...

Looks like your house is all ready for a beautiful and romantic Valentines weekend. Have a great one!

Mama Holli said...

I have awarded your blog the Sunshine Award!
Please go to this link to snatch it up!
http://nobodyputsmamainacorner.blogspot.com/2010/02/mama-gets-award.html
Have a Sunny, Perky, Happy Day!

Lisa said...

Cake and conversation hearts? You are my new best friend! :)

ellen b said...

Lovely decor and you baked us a cake...lovely!

Blondie's Journal said...

You have SO many creative ideas!! I love the candle in the hearts, I have to try that. And I love your banner. All of your valentine decor is so sweet!!

xoxo
Janie

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

What a sweet treat! Love truly lives in the details.

Happy hearts day!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Love your festive Valentine's day treats!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails