Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm tired of the snow and another day off from school!


The snow came this weekend, and yep, I'm ready for it to go away now!  School's have been closed all week!  I'm not sure if it will be opened Thursday either.

And since I'm dealing with snow I figured I would show you as well.  I'm so ready for spring and summer...



It snowed 9"!  Emily and Alice (the bulldog) were playing in the snow.






Steve and I shovled our driveway Saturday.  It took a very long time.. I'm still sore.


I thought this was a cute picture of Alice and Sparkles.


I went to our local Thrift Store after work today, and let me just say SCORED!!!  Can't wait to get started and show you what I did.  (It's raining, so I have to wait until the rain/sleet or whatever it is doing) to start.

Don't forget my linky party is tomorrow "Get your craft on Thurs."  Please make sure you come by and join the party!

Join Susan over at A Southern Daydreamer for Outdoor Wednesday!

14 comments:

Michelle said...

Those pictures are so cute!!! I love the one of the two pups keeping warm!

Lori E said...

We have been so lucky this year with no snow. Unfortunately we are hosting the Winter Olympics this month and are having to truck snow in from other mountains. Yikes. Send snow in a truck please.
Oh yes and give Alice a kiss on the lips for me.

Tardevil said...

Girl, I am sooooooo right there with you. They're about to eat into spring break, and you know I'm ready to see some beach! I'm just afraid we're going to get it again this weekend!

Claudia@DipityRoad said...

Look at the lovin and FUN though...

Your pups are unbelievably adorable.

Would love to see more!

Claudia

Joyce said...

I forgot just how much snow I use to shovel when I was living up North. I use to shovel and then the plow would come past and push the snow back into the end of the driveway and I would go bonkers:) Stay warm and drive safely. Yes Spring is on the way but not so sure that little groundhog sees it our way:)
Joyce

LV said...

I am sure where you live and a lot of others, you are tired of snow. Trust things get better soon. I hope the groundhog misses his calling.

design_aholic said...

such a cute photo of the pups! Here in CA, we're expecting rain, again, tomorrow, and for the rest of the week. This weather really cramps my painting style! :)

Eden said...

Beautiful series of pictures.I love that picture of Alice and Sparkles together the most. We have rain here and in the next few days. I am glad because we really need rains.

Cass @ That Old House said...

I sympathize! Snow, begone.
Cass

Ms. Bake-it said...

You may be tired of the snow, but it sure looks like Emily and Alice are thoroughly enjoying it!

Love the picture of Alice and Sparkles! Too cute.

~ Tracy

Darcie said...

I bet Emily is LOVIN' that..hopefully they don't have to makeup snow days in your part of the country.

Helena said...

Great photos, but I hear ya loud and clear. I'm more than ready for spring and summer myself. :)

mbkatc230 said...

No snow here, but the weather has been cruddy - rain and gray skies and cold for over a week. I'm so done with winter! You really got hammered, hope it clears up soon. The picture of your furbabies is TOO cute! Kathy

Anonymous said...

ok, cool... i just brought lots of fresh emo backgrounds for my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails